Seeking Help Not enough space in USB issue

Maheswar

Contributor
Reaction score
I recently bought a Dish NXT HD premium connection which came unlimited recording offer along with it. I connected a 32 GB pen drive (net 28.87GB) to the USB port and recorded two Hindi movies in HD and stored in it. Yesterday when I tried to schedule another Hindi movie it did not allow me throwing a message "There is not enough space in USB". I checked the memory in STB information sheet which showed " 16GB free"
Why this so happened? Is it a technical glitch or is it an issue with my pen drive?
How much space does a recorded HD movie occupy ?
Anybody can please throw some light on the issue.

Last edited:
By Pressin Record button: You will need to have enough space remained on your drive in advance to record content..if entire content size is more than remainin space size on drive then you will get notification of not enough space to begin recordin..
Some space of your drive requires for time shift purpose..
Manual Recordin: You can use manual schedule recordin to record until you have space on storage device..recordin will begin on scheduled time..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock