Usb Recording PVR Box only in Rs.800

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 5,632

Vikram

Reaction score
Today i Buy A New Stb, it have Recording Services Like Dishtru Hd or Solid With Stereo Amplifier With 6 Apple keys, Very nice Looking With Economical Price.....Picture Updated With all Functions

Stb Front Side:
DH2MG.jpg

Rear Side
st8Cb.jpg

Remote Same Looking As tatasky But Pvr functions ....
B0BRq.jpg

Menu
Main Menu
APlbb.jpg

Usb menu
It is support Mostly all Audio And Video Format including You tube Flv....jpg,png, 2 mb 3250 Width Image Open Very Quickly By usb .:hrt
AWKGV.jpg

Usb menu
LYFiF.jpg

Stb menu
iGWi1.jpg

Apple Buttons ;)
CWyAB.jpg

Game:
efnWC.jpg

vOeRs.jpg

1mFFN.jpg

RsLza.jpg

tIa0o.jpg

Vikram said:
Today i Buy A New Stb, it have Recording Services Like Dishtru Hd or Solid With Stereo Amplifier With 6 Apple keys, Very nice Looking With Economical Price.....Picture Updated Soon here With all Functions

Which brand @vikram ji :huh

The STB's are getting cheaper day by day... Good to know USB PVR STB's too available @ below 1k price these days... Congtulations Vikram... Like to see a review with some snapshots of STB and it's UI...

The brand MIRO is hated by many, the User Interface is rubbish. No record button on remote for PVR.

They changed name to Gardiner, now they will use Apple shaped buttons on STB to say its from Apple Inc :lol

Biswajit.HD said:
@Vinay :
MIRO - the one Giri brought for the first time :huh :lol

Yes yes the same one is now sold with Apple Inc logo shaped eaten apple type buttons on STB. I saw it is sold for Rs500 in Mumbai, Grant Road (East)

@ Vikram bhai: Aise shape wale buttons hai na?
8M11Z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock