• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 5,633
How can they use apple registered logo as buttons......??? :huh

Nuts they are :lol

Bapun Raz said:
So simply it is crap i guess...!! Vinay have you used this STB? :huh

My neighbour got this box for Rs500 and returned it in exchange for SOLID HDS2 2100+Rs2000 because it does not have Record button on remote (Remote looks like Tata Sky remote) and the PVR options were deep inside menu.

So now Vikram cheated... He get happy by this... Told us rrecording Services like Dish Tru HD or Solid with Stereo Amplifier with 6 Apple keys, very nice looking... LoL... Bad luck... :s

Not only this, you cannot play the recorded videos anywhere else.
Similarly you cannot play MP3 files on pen drive some times as it shows no file found or some bitrate error :D

Nice...

Even before the second reply, u guys have made it bad for him. Let him give his review guys :)

i was a victim for the ------ cheating of MIRO. they have mentioned on the cover that the product is HD even the remote is like an MP3 player remote. i spent 2300 for that. we cant trust anybody other than branded product.

giri photog said:
i was a victim for the ------ cheating of MIRO. they have mentioned on the cover that the product is HD even the remote is like an MP3 player remote. i spent 2300 for that. we cant trust anybody other than branded product.
2300 ? same model as Vikram bro ?
he got it for 800 bucks...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock