Utv movies removed from base pack

Mohitpunjabi said:
But why only from dish ?
Why not from any other DTH ?

Lets wait and watch why dishtv only ;):lol
BTW dishtv's contract with STAR is expired and other DTH still having it so no problem :k

Dish TV is giving nightmares to their Technical/Back end team with all these changes

Hey....my question was to Anirudha...
Why is Star asking more money from Dish and not from any other DTH.

I don't think it is about money. It's about pride and honour. I won't bow down you have to bow down, kind of thing. :D

Mohitpunjabi said:
Hey....my question was to Anirudha...
Why is Star asking more money from Dish and not from any other DTH.

Bro let other DTHs contract gets over, some DTH will remove ZEE channels or not then they will pay more for the package and some DTH will remove STAR channels or not then they will pay more. Let contract with other DTH expires either Base Pack will be increase or hardware price will be increase already TATA(SKY increases HD PVR prices W.E.F 28th June.

Agree with geekvishal.
Even I thought the same.
But @anirudha if you know the reason....plz let us know.
Waiting and watching the drama between Star and Dish For long.....Fed up.

Mehran Butt said:
Dishtv removed utv movies from base pack, now showing unsubscribed channel
What is Base Pack? But Dish TV website is saying that- Star Gold,Movies Ok,Utv movies are still available in HD Royale pack.. But the forum says these channels are removed from Base Pack..:(

Mohitpunjabi said:
But @anirudha if you know the reason....plz let us know.
Waiting and watching the drama between Star and Dish For long.....Fed up.

Then why you bought dishtv Bro. its from long time its not a new thing. You're getting channels so enjoy don't go in deap as its all about business. ;)

sas123 said:
What is Base Pack? But Dish TV website is saying that- Star Gold,Movies Ok,Utv movies are still available in HD Royale pack.. But the forum says these channels are removed from Base Pack..:(

They don't have a time to update website. But they will update it soon.

I bought Dish Tv for its HD quality Bro...
No one can beat Dish Tv in this department.
But I love to learn about business policy of different companies.
I can find business details of different companies online...but for DTH I have to depend on this forum.

So now can you help me with the business details of Dish Tv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock