Utv movies removed from base pack

@ Anirudha bro, I have a question here

Does Dish TV pay any money to DD Free Dish or ISRO for transponders used from Insat 4B?

-That why all the star channels are been put in a-la-carte ?
-Why only Dish Tv has no Star Sports HD channels ?
-Why Dish Tv removing all good channels and replacing them with regional channels ?
-Will Dish Tv come back strong from 2015 ?

Mohitpunjabi said:
-That why all the star channels are been put in a-la-carte ?
-Why only Dish Tv has no Star Sports HD channels ?
-Why Dish Tv removing all good channels and replacing them with regional channels ?
-Will Dish Tv come back strong from 2015 ?

Your first 2 question is related with STAR SPORTS, ZEE formed a partnership with STAR but not able to add STAR SPORTS HD channels in dishtv because Broadcaster having no will on this deal, you have to know one thing is ZEE is banned in BCCI and if any broadcaster clames BCCI's rights will start fighting with dishtv or vice versa now all STAR channels are going ala carte because of STAR SPORTS if STAR not make a deal to add STAR SPORTS channels then dishtv will throw all STAR India channels from the base pack itself. Concept is very simple as you effecting my business let I effect yours ;):lol

But don't you think removing all the channels of star from the base pack will hurt Dish TV more than Star.
Subcribers of Dish TV will migrate to other DTH if this continuous.

Mohitpunjabi said:
But don't you think removing all the channels of star from the base pack will hurt Dish TV more than Star.
Subcribers of Dish TV will migrate to other DTH if this continuous.

dishtv hurting nowhere days more after d2h added STAR SPORTS 2 into our platform before they have some excuse now they don't so its just a intention only to STAR first give STAR SPORTS then we will Seattle things. BTW I already told you that dishtv don't care anything those who want will purchase the connection otherwise no one is forcing.

Anirudha said:
BTW I already told you that dishtv don't care anything those who want will purchase the connection otherwise no one is forcing.

So to me it seems Dish Tv wants to be the King of DTH Industry.
So they do things in their own way......weather customers like it it or not.
By the way I like their way of business...."Take it or Leave it ":k
Hope this confidence of Dish TV doesn't becomes over confidence :)

If Dish TV increases its customers base...Star will have to bow down.

My intutions says that Star will soon provide Star Sports HD channels soon on Dish Tv. :lol:c

Expected date is before CLT20 and you will see that if some how dishtv able to add STAR SPORTS channels in dishtv then all STAR / FIC channels will be quietly added back in base pack and if things gets worst then it will effect in other DTHs too. Talking about confidence they already having good relationship with SONY MSM and lots of channels from them are coming first in dishtv also UTV broke the JV so you can expect UTV channels withing 2 - 3 months in base pack talking about Indiacast news are coming that hurdle between dishtv and Indiacast is over are they're looking to seal the deal, then STAR / FIC kaun si khet ki muli hai :lol

This is what I like about Dish Tv as a brand.
Very Revolutionary!!!
They move in path they want to and not the way others want them to. Hope they move in this way without putting additional pressure on their customers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock