UTV Stars channel starting on Dish TV

well i will talk to tata sky nodal officier toady for some other wookris that time i will ask him about this if possible.

regards,

well dear members wait a little more when st2 satellite bcomes operational,tata sky will share and get hd channels from d2h, so one tp will b vacated and new sd channels will b added along with new hd channels. and the big news of major additions will happen in april 2012 once gsat10 bcomes operational at same orbit 83 degree east. well in future too tp sharing will continue between d2h and tata sky as it will save costs and both companies wil b able to give max channels on combined transponders. one or two transponders will b kept by each for diffrentiation

guys i m sending e mail to ceo office as well as help@tata sky to add mh1 shraddha channel time based as it shows ''mata vaishno devi '' aarti in morning and evenbing. i m writing to make adjustment in showcase promo channels and close it for time they air mh1 shraddha just like they do to other showcase channels for pars,sadhna and disha channel. plz u all too write e mail, its fore a good cause and sure mata rani's blessings will bring more luck to tata sky. u all also write to tata sky

Namo Narayan thanks for Your efforts but i think Tata Sky will just ignore you as they are not going to do so.

no dear infact i have seen tata sky has taken many steps according to customer feedback. also people in the mail write one more point that we ant ten network channls to b included in grand sports pack as well as a new top created with name ''ten trio'' pack priced at rs 50 containing all three ten network channels

i m also writing to tata sky to remove star cricket hd as its totally waste to have a channel just showing highlights, there r no pre and post match shows so more or less its just like a event based hd channel, why waste money and space on this channel. espn hd is a much better option, it has so many live events in hd. so come on tata sky users, mention this point and other 2 points in ur email and write to tata sky today. we will make a difference for sure

namo narayan dear but just think all dth service providers has star cricket hd channels and removeing and after that adding a channel is not the correct way so i think no need to remove that to get another one and only for ur request they never remove star cricket hd we all have to tell them.

namo narayan said:
i m also writing to tata sky to remove star cricket hd as its totally waste to have a channel just showing highlights, there r no pre and post match shows so more or less its just like a event based hd channel, why waste money and space on this channel. espn hd is a much better option, it has so many live events in hd. so come on tata sky users, mention this point and other 2 points in ur email and write to tata sky today. we will make a difference for sure

well dear admin it can b done till tata sky works out more apce by october, bcoz by october sharing desal with videocon for hd channels will come into effect

oh thanks namo narayan for saying that tata sky sharing space in october but is it confirm?and its not more good also as 3sd channel space= 1 hd channel moreover i think tata sky never move to st2......
namo narayan said:
well dear admin it can b done till tata sky works out more apce by october, bcoz by october sharing desal with videocon for hd channels will come into effect

well as i told u this will result in tata sky getting hd channels from st2 satellite and 1 tp on insaT 4A WILL B VACATED TO ADD NEW STANDARD CHANNELS.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock