UTV STARS & NDTV PROFIT 2 channels shifted from asiasat to nss 6 on dishtv

DishHD said:
Has most of stb of dish tv just support mp2 channel's and only few latest stbs like dist tv plus and dish tru HD and plus only support mp4 channels, so most probably dish tv has added this channel in mp2 format if its added in SD subscribers :k

dishtv will never ever able to move to latest technology if they keep running like that they have to force peoples to opt latest STBs just like TATA(SKY :k

Tomorrow i called to cc to activate UTV STAR but they told me that its only for hd subcribers any one helpme

Ram86 said:
Tomorrow i called to cc to activate UTV STAR but they told me that its only for hd subcribers any one helpme

Right now no info about these channels. :k

I also called customer care center yesterday and they told me that to avail that channel i have to use mono-block LNB and also need to upgrade my connection to HD. This indicates that they do not have any idea about UTV Stars availability on NSS - 6 & in MPEG - 2

Hassan Syed said:
I also called customer care center yesterday and they told me that to avail that channel i have to use mono-block LNB and also need to upgrade my connection to HD. This indicates that they do not have any idea about UTV Stars availability on NSS - 6 & in MPEG - 2

I also called to cc they said only ch. No. Changed from 48 to 458 but ch. Available in HD Only you have to install mb lnbf with HD STB

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock