UTV STARS SD

+

Sadiq said:
UTV stars closed their hd broadcasting. After that, dish tv replaced it with the upscaled version.

:no:no:no

UTV Stars HD is still Available with True HD Transmission on E vision a Local Cable Operator here in Dubai.

Re: RE: +

DishHD said:
:no:no:no

UTV Stars HD is still Available with True HD Transmission on E vision a Local Cable Operator here in Dubai.

May be a different feed. I'm 200% sure that they closed hd transmission in India. Right now I'm browsing through Tapatalk so unable to post the thread link of UTV stars hd shut down. The same was posted in DDF. May be some other members online now can post the link.

NinadG said:

He Thinks i Own Dish Tv. If i was the Owner of Dish Tv than the First Think i would have done is a Deal with Tatasky. SO Dths like Airtel and Videocon would have never came out has Most Channels would have been Available on Dish Tv and Tatasky. And there was no need of any alternative Dth.

:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock