utv stars will be removed w.e.f 26/03/13

• Thread starter Hero
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 11,951
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gssran said:
Fake news given by d2h not by our member.

same with tv24 firstly they announced 19th mar. then 22nd mar. and now is 5th apr. .... D2h is confused

videocon d2h has shelved the plan to drop this channel

bharatkumarchennai said:
dino29 said:
videocon d2h has shelved the plan to drop this channel

how do you know?

i comment on basis of facts, but some people here find it hard to digest specially it is against tata sky or airtel

As per Cc, this channel will NOT removed as for now.

How much more additional free satellite capacity Videocon is having ?
Can they introduce more channels (Especially HD) without removing any old channels?

Hope sum expert can chime in with knowledge abt satellite capcities...

they have space for few sd chs so either they can use it to add 1 hd chs or add 3 or 4 sd chs.

anyways let us all continue to tell them to remove useless chs like dangal, enetr 10, b4u movies, filmy, tv 24, sudarshan news, news 24, discovery turbo, travel trendz , prathna bhavan, kalash,care world, cnbc prime hd and 3d hd channel, instead they should add big cbs spark, big cbs love, delhi aaj tak, itv granada, tv5 monde asie, zee premiere, god tv, al jazeera english, australia network, diva universal asia, big rtl thrill, zee trendz, aastha bhajan, divya, zee jagran, big magic, hbo defined hd, star sports 2, disney junior, hbo hits hd should b added

Well actually I am on tatasky HD at the moment, and they launched new satellite successfully... So does it makes sense to be with them as now they would be having higher capacity and hence they can add more HD channels without removing anything.

Also, if I do buy d2h can u confirm tht they are providing 90cm dish with Normal HD and 120cm dish with DVR ? (wonder if I can pressure them for 120cm dish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock