UTV World Movies to be removed

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 5,796
namo narayan said:
what a joke is this, stupid question and then u say i m fighting
I hope they are making fun of tatasky addition/deletion formula.....
not on yours info.....:c

namo narayan said:

the question was simple and if u had answer then answer it , because u have links with them we thought u will have the answer for this removal of channel too.. so expected you to reply if they are making space to add few more channels by removing this or what .. and u yourself said yesterday about some discussions with tatasky team etc .

you can reply it properly if u have the answer without fighting also as you have lot of inside informations from tatasky team..

There is lot of difference between fighting and discussing.. Discussions can be done in peaceful replies too instead of fighting ..

mr mj its always u who makes fun of my statements and i dont think that its beneficial discussing anything with u

dino don't give stupid replies always mj just asking you inside reason as you are a inside searcher of tata sky so simply give us info about it whats the reason of removal or you warned as abusing him always.

namo narayan said:
mr mj its always u who makes fun of my statements and i dont think that its beneficial discussing anything with u

well strange.... when we ask you to provide some inside info you tell that we are making fun of your statements..
do you believe your statements are to be made fun of ?

what stupid in my reply admin.instead u should take care of people unnecessarily passing negative comments towards me
and mj i very well understand with what intentions u write lines against me. this was a notice in newspaper, how come u r asking me mathematics of it, dear admin dont u find mj's statement stupid and absurd

mystic said:
namo narayan said:
I hope they are making fun of tatasky addition/deletion formula.....
not on yours info.....:c

Taking you on the topic.. friends pls be peaceful. Tata sky should not remove one to add a new channel. There are many important channel is about to launch. Then- what will they do ?

namo narayan said:
what stupid in my reply admin.instead u should take care of people unnecessarily passing negative comments towards me
and mj i very well understand with what intentions u write lines against me. this was a notice in newspaper, how come u r asking me mathematics of it, dear admin dont u find mj's statement stupid and absurd

where did i ask? and how will or can i ask you ?
did i specifically mentioned your name or userid there and asked?
Its not my statement but something in your thinking which u making you feel like that..

yes dino whats the problem if you share why they are removing it simply we are asking you nothing other matter.please tell us as you are a good informer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock