UTV World Movies to be removed

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 5,763
sayan.sunny said:
Taking you on the topic.. friends pls be peaceful. TATA SKY SHOULD NOT REMOVE ONE TO ADD A NEW CHANNEL. THERE ARE MANY IMPORTANT CHANNEL IS ABOUT TO LAUNCH. THEN- WHAT WILL THEY DO ?

We can only wait and watch.. current those test channels are still testing.. so once they are added we will know what lies ahead.

MJ786 said:
sayan.sunny said:
Taking you on the topic.. friends pls be peaceful. TATA SKY SHOULD NOT REMOVE ONE TO ADD A NEW CHANNEL. THERE ARE MANY IMPORTANT CHANNEL IS ABOUT TO LAUNCH. THEN- WHAT WILL THEY DO ?

We can only wait and watch.. current those test channels are still testing.. so once they are added we will know what lies ahead.

I talked with their ........ department and I am pretty sure channels that went were because those channels didnt consider paying carriage fees to TS have any worth. I had chat with the ...... team and they assured me that they will catch another channel in that place soon as there are too many ready to be exploited.

In the mean time you can find increase in audio and video quality in fast moving scenes as my friend is busy adjusting the FEC of TS in his stb! so as to enable better picture clarity in fast moving scenes. But dont download the software manually as it will slow the fast moving scenes and they will be like slow motion replays.

@...........
I didnt post any oneliners or did I make fun of others. What I have written above is as true as other members here do. I have posted additional informations.

whats stupid in my reply admin.instead u should take care of people unnecessarily passing negative comments towards me
and mj i very well understand with what intentions u write lines against me. this was a notice in newspaper, how come u r asking me mathematics of it, dear admin dont u find mj's statement stupid and absurd

Wel friend Tata Sky customers are waiting from last year. though many important channels are premiered in ts. they were never late to bring most requested channels before. but now the situation is different. if they have no tp space how r they testing 7 channels on their own tps ?

Yesterday I got a call from TS regarding a issue had raised thru mytatsky portal....at that point of time i had asked for ESPN HD arrival in TS....the guy told me that they have transponder space problem hence if they need to add new channel they have remove 1 channel...also he added that they are are trying to add ESPN HD but due to transponder space problem they are unable to add...but they are trying to add this channel at the expense of dropping some channels....

One HD channel needs a huge space of 20 SD channels, they cant. also many channels :SD and HD: are comming in future. so how much ch. they will remove to make space for new ch ?

no dear sayan one hd channel requires space of 4 standard channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock