"UYIR EZUTHU" Upcoming Tamil Newspaper From "The Hindu"

RE: VENDHAR Tv First Official Ad On The Hindu(2nd page of today(06-19-13)chennai edition)

any dth adding this channel any channece

RE: VENDHAR Tv First Official Ad On The Hindu(2nd page of today(06-19-13)chennai edition)

i think, except sun direct, all other dth will add this channel.

Let us wait and watch how they distribute their channels to dth m

dineshakshit1992 said:
IT SHOWS WITH TAGLINE ulagam uyirperum ungal mozhiyi......l viraivil....

so the channel will be launched soon

brother in this message not about vendhar tv

ulagam uirperum ungal mozhiyil ,,,, viraivil

pls visit below mentioned this website

http://www.uyirezuthu.com

please register and login

THIS IS ABOUT TAMIL NEWS PAPAER WHICH HINDU IS GOING TO LAUNCH...

thread name changed

sga said:
No It may be the launch of Tamil edition of THE HINDU paper ,They have planned to launch the news paper in Tamil on 09.09.2013

Yes I have already informed it through my post

Here you go... The screenshot of 2nd page of Hindu dated 06-Sep-13 Chennai edition.

FYI, I have registered to their e-paper for Rs.175/- (for 30 days) to get this SS :) :) :( :(

wD6l0dN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock