Valimai | Ajith (AK) | Boney Kapoor | Zee Studios

Movie runtime almost 3hrs bro
Bro Even Baahubali was 3 Hours Long but since the Story, Screenplay, Dialogues, Music was fantastic, People even watched it for 3 times ( In theatre including me ) .

Valimai's craze is just next level. Plus Thala Ajith's charisma 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. Bike Stunts :ouch:. So it doesn't matter whether it's 3 hours long. People will surely watch it many times.

Even Master was 3 Hours Long but I know people who watched it 5 times in Theatre .

Infact I travelled to Chennai , Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram and My City to watch all the versions during Covid Times . That's how it is.

Bro Even Baahubali was 3 Hours Long but since the Story, Screenplay, Dialogues, Music was fantastic, People even watched it for 3 times ( In theatre including me ) .

Valimai's craze is just next level. Plus Thala Ajith's charisma 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. Bike Stunts :ouch:. So it doesn't matter whether it's 3 hours long. People will surely watch it many times.

Even Master was 3 Hours Long but I know people who watched it 5 times in Theatre .

Infact I travelled to Chennai , Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram and My City to watch all the versions during Covid Times . That's how it is.
That's what I am telling bro there will be enough time for action and h.vinoth's screenplay 😍🤩...i really want to congratulate stunt master dilip.

Excitement is Oke bros, but don't expect more and more from movie.
Examples are here : Blue, 2.O and Saaho this movies are highly expected movies but in the end peoples you know ;)
Just go and enjoy that's it.

Censored UA . Releasing January 13

T10hSxS.jpg

Source

Censor Certificate

1biZJf4.jpg

Source

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock