Valimai | Ajith (AK) | Boney Kapoor | Zee Studios

xUHY5JP.jpg

So Valimai Not Upto The Mark,,,,,,

None Watched Here?
Watched it . First Half excellent , Thala Ajith is Dashing , BGM ❤️🔥🔥. The drawback I think is the second half as the movie becomes little slow and draggy . It could have been trimmed to 15-20 minutes but anyways it's ok . Action and Bike Stunts VERA LEVEL 🔥🔥🔥. The mother angle is good . Good Message as well . But this is not as good as Viswasam

Overall , A decent watch especially for Thala Fans . Otherwise also the stunts and chase sequence will keep u engrossed throughout the movie as there are lots and lots of moments to whistle .

4/5 🙂

Watched the movie yesterday and it was a good movie. The BGM and Bike stunts in the movie are too good and is the main attraction. Ajith sir as usual has done good acting. Others including Huma Qureshi, Kartikeya and Sumitra ma'am's have performed their roles nicely. The total runtime of the movie is 178min which I feel was bit longer and good have been cut down by a few minutes. Both first half and second half were good though the second half was long. Overall, it was good movie worth watching.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock