Good News Value Prime Kids Magic HD Rs.298

i am using only airtel DTH connection no broadband.......in my selfcare i got this 1 rupees pack for 12month with 435 channel which included mostly all channel except sd english movie and sd english entertainment but i get hd english movies and hd english entertainment

So only add on hd pack will be charge isn't it??

Nice offer might be extended to many more users when Jio Giga TV gets fully launched.

So only add on hd pack will be charge isn't it??

Nice offer might be extended to many more users when Jio Giga TV gets fully launched.
i was charge addon hd pack for first day something around 5buck or something like but now that also not deducting.

Looks like Airtel also getting ready with one year long free package to compete with Jio.
i doubt this will happen as airtel has dth license whereas jio is telecom company and jio will use IP multicast to steam tv service which is also cost effective compare to dth which use transponder which in itself is costly if again you leave deal between broadcaster aside.

This offer only for UDP pack subscribers. not for all
but i have not taken udp pack and also udp is 1199 for 12 month without hd channel. and for hd i think its 1495 that also only hindi hd channel or something like that

i doubt this will happen as airtel has dth license whereas jio is telecom company and jio will use IP multicast to steam tv service which is also cost effective compare to dth which use transponder which in itself is costly if again you leave deal between broadcaster aside.

Loyal Airtel Subscribers will be with Airtel irrespective of Package pricing and most of them would already taken some kind of ARP packs and for people who are looking to switch to other operators Airtel might provide these kind of free packs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock