Value prime pack Rename from 1 st april new name Value prime Kids pack

RE: Value prime pack Discounted from 1 st april

Gobinaath said:
Then don't use word discount bro it means price discount :k ..
Use word Rename for pack name change :) ..
Typeing error

i don't think airtel will discontinue Jackpot Pack..
comparing to d2h & TS on the same pack airtel is the cheapest. d2h is 7800 & TS is 8900
may be they will be renaming the pack

what is the source vikash bro..?

Today Afternoon I recharged my ADTV account(it was deactive since 2 months almost) with 230/-. I was using My family plan and my family max hd for my primary and secondary connections respectively(399+270=669 pm) I found it bit too expensive to continue so I decided to downgrade my pack to Value prime. Then I called cc and as usual a dumb girl picked my call and said "how may I assist u Sir?" I requested her to change my base plan. She did it partially by downgrading my primary pack. But when I asked her to update the same in my second box(HD) also keeping my max hd pack(then I will get the hd channels at only 200/-).
She then said-"Sir, you will have to pay rs 240 for secondary value prime pack and separately subscribe the max hd top up worth 225/-. After some faltu debate I smartly asked her wether if she has changed the primary connection to Value prime or not? She said yes. I asked wether I can continue using the current plan on my secondary connection (mentioned above) she said yeaa sure why not sir. I bid her good bye and cut the phone.

79e46d9a2f15b26b7a5c00c9d4c0a42a.jpg
378113a63aa238bde26c32d90e28f560.jpg

Proof

RE: Value prime pack Discounted from 1 st april

vikash 6827 said:
jackpot now new name infinity pack
value prime pack
my kids pack...
End from 1st April

so what will be the name of Infinity pack..?

Jackpot Pack - Standard Pack

My Family - Family Plus

no change in price.

The problem with multiple connections is that you have to pay separately for each topups... So my advise would be to activate a combo pack in primary connection like Prime 7HD (eg only). The same package can be activated in secondary for just 270....

I'd like to Request Vikash bro to change the thread title as its changed from today....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock