Breaking Velicham TV added on ROI Value Plus Pack too

Useless addition for ROI users like me. Better, if they added Zee Punjab Haryana Himachal in this pack as it gives news in Hindi too sometimes. The worst part is still no Star Bharat in ROI Value Plus Pack but Velicham TV is added. I really consider the package maker of sun direct to be a fool. Why he add South Indian Channels in ROI Packs and ROI Channels in South Indian Packs ? What do you think @Chezhiyan @amarnathkvk @Ramvignesh @EdwinTVM @Niranjan M bros ? I am totally confused.

Last edited:
Most people will never watch 90% of the available channels.
Useless addition for ROI users like me. Better, if they added Zee Punjab Haryana Himachal in this pack as it gives news in Hindi too sometimes. The worst part is still no Star Bharat in ROI Value Plus Pack but Velicham TV is added. I really consider the package maker of sun direct to be a fool. Why he add South Indian Channels in ROI Packs and ROI Channels in South Indian Packs ? What do you think @Chezhiyan @amarnathkvk @Ramvignesh @EdwinTVM @Niranjan M bros ? I am totally confused.

Simple logic - SUN Direct is a Tamilnadu based operator, most likely decision makers are also Tamil and naturally they favour Tamil channels everywhere.

But they are not adding most of tamil channels which people watch.eg polimer, mk , sahana, raj group channels.

Well to increase channel count in packs they have to add these kind of carriage few channels across all packages.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock