Breaking Viacom 18 Joins hand with 2D Entertainment to produce more films in Tamil

Lovethislife

Reaction score
Viacom18 Studios is joining hands with South Superstar Suriya’s production house 2D for a slate of upcoming films
Untitled – The Karthi starrer, is an edge of the seat suspense thriller, that promises to leave audience captivated. Directed by the brilliant Jeethu Joseph
Vikram 58 - The Vikram starrer, De monte Colony and Imaikka Nodigal fame Ajai gnanmuthu film.
It is also expected to increase the Colors Tamil movie library.

Source:Viacom18 Studios' slate of 17 upcoming films across languages

Last edited:
Viacom18 Studios is joining hands with South Superstar Suriya’s production house 2D for a slate of upcoming films
Untitled – The Karthi starrer, is an edge of the seat suspense thriller, that promises to leave audience captivated. Directed by the brilliant Jeethu Joseph
Vikram 58 - The Vikram starrer, De monte Colony and Imaikka Nodigal fame Ajai gnanmuthu film.
It is also expected to increase the Colors Tamil movie library.
Completely False News.

Karthi-Jyothika Film Is Co-Produced By Jyothika's Brother Suraj Sadanah Under Parallel Minds Production.

Vikram 58 Is Co-Produced By 7 Screen Studio Lalit Kumar.

On What Basis 2D Entertainment Is Associated With These Films..?? Don't Spread Fake Or Baseless News.

Completely False News.

Karthi-Jyothika Film Is Co-Produced By Jyothika's Brother Suraj Sadanah Under Parallel Minds Production.

Vikram 58 Is Co-Produced By 7 Screen Studio Lalit Kumar.

On What Basis 2D Entertainment Is Associated With These Films..?? Don't Spread Fake Or Baseless News.
🤣🤣🤣 Really just share source for your statement don't blame me unnecessary btw source for my news will be added now.

First you should must add source before creating new threads then blame others, how many times team/members told to you but you still doing same. Kindly don't make fun as always.

Breaking News - Sun Network Plans to Launch Premium Content Channels "Sun Prime" and "Gemini Prime" on Q4 of 2019
Omg Mr.Dream mod u guys already blocked me for the mentioned thread and closed the thread as well,after that mostly i am posting threads with source. Its unnecessary you jumped here . Will you ask the source for his statement ? You are simply blaming me mr.mod😁

Omg Mr.Dream mod u guys already blocked me for the mentioned thread and closed the thread as well,after that mostly i am posting threads with source. Its unnecessary you jumped here . Will you ask the source for his statement ? You are simply blaming me mr.mod😁
Source For Karthi-Jyothika Project.

Source

Rajasekarpandian Is Managing 2D And The Co-Producer Of 2D Entertainment. He Is Also The Close Friend Of Suriya. The Tweet Reads That Suraj Sadanah Is Debuting As Producer. Suraj Is Brother Of Jyothika And He Is Co-Producing This Film Under Parallel Minds Banner.

@thisisjagan 's Post Is The Evidence Of Vikram 58 That Lalit Kumar Of 7 Screen Studios Is Co-Producing That Film.

I Am Tamil Cine Buff And I Have No Intention Of Blaming You. You Already Know The Forum Rules. You Should Post With Source. Your Post Read "2D Has Joined Hands With Viacom For Upcoming Films And Has Posted About Karthi-Jyothika And Vikram Films Below That Statement" Which Is A False News As 2D Entertainment Is Not Associated With Those Films As Of Now.

First tell me one thing, why do you not attached source link while creating this thread, if you create baseless threads then members/moderaters will ask you. They also told your posts are fake.First you should gain credibility by posting sources along with your information then talk about someone.

First tell me one thing, why do you not attached source link while creating this thread, if you create baseless threads then members/moderaters will ask you. They also told your posts are fake.First you should gain credibility by posting sources along with your information then talk about someone.
I added the source once he asked for it, i don't know why u interfere with the discussion between me and him. The thing is again you go to past i gave explanation for that already. Instead of telling this in a proper way your words are just insulting someone. Mod in the sense don't mean you are always correct. I don't need any credibility from here i am here for just gather info that's it.

Source For Karthi-Jyothika Project.

Source

Rajasekarpandian Is Managing 2D And The Co-Producer Of 2D Entertainment. He Is Also The Close Friend Of Suriya. The Tweet Reads That Suraj Sadanah Is Debuting As Producer. Suraj Is Brother Of Jyothika And He Is Co-Producing This Film Under Parallel Minds Banner.

@thisisjagan 's Post Is The Evidence Of Vikram 58 That Lalit Kumar Of 7 Screen Studios Is Co-Producing That Film.

I Am Tamil Cine Buff And I Have No Intention Of Blaming You. You Already Know The Forum Rules. You Should Post With Source. Your Post Read "2D Has Joined Hands With Viacom For Upcoming Films And Has Posted About Karthi-Jyothika And Vikram Films Below That Statement" Which Is A False News As 2D Entertainment Is Not Associated With Those Films As Of Now.
Just open and your eyes and see the hastag #viacom18studios mentioned in your source itself.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock