Viacom18 celebrates 5years of its regional channels launch

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 4,378
We can expect colors kannada music and kids channels very soon with happy

How do you know bro ?
There are talks I said. Which means rumors. Also some serious talks that Sony will be helping to build colors a sustainable music/lifestyle/GEC in Punjabi by the name colors hope. And will be launching very soon

There are talks I said. Which means rumors. Also some serious talks that Sony will be helping to build colors a sustainable music/lifestyle/GEC in Punjabi by the name colors hope. And will be launching very soon
Hope it happens. By the way, why will sony help colors. I think they are rivals.

Hope it happens. By the way, why will sony help colors. I think they are rivals.
People already decided that Sony and colors have merged.😂.
But it looks probability of colors hope ( Punjabi ) is coming to reality as more and more people are discussing about its probability

People already decided that Sony and colors have merged.😂.
But it looks probability of colors hope ( Punjabi ) is coming to reality as more and more people are discussing about its probability
I think it will not have its name as colors hope. I will be colors punjabi.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock