Viacom18 likely to enter Tamil Nadu market with Colors Tamil...?

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 53
  • Views: Views 10,272
Very very hard to beat the toppers in tamil gec.They have to plan a big strategy to beat the sun &stars

Velladurai.S said:
very difficult to beat Sun Networks.

Nope bro from outside it looks that they are in great position but actual truth is they are losing their phase due to worst serials and story.....

Only two serials deiva magal and Vani Rani are their weapons now.....

Since in many rural areas digitisation is not employed so many rural people are forced to watch a particular set of channels like only 40 channels for 100 in rural areas in that 10 channels will be local channels and some set will be news channels and some are in non viewable slots so only 10 channels including music and comedy channels remain.....

Once they got choices then sure that will be a big hit to Sun network....

Ashok L said:
Since in many rural areas digitisation is not employed so many rural people are forced to watch a particular set of channels like only 40 channels for 100 in rural areas in that 10 channels will be local channels and some set will be news channels and some are in non viewable slots so only 10 channels including remain music and comedy channels.....

Once they got choices then sure that will be a big hit to Sun network....

Very valid point you said bro:clap:luv

Velladurai.S said:
very difficult to beat Sun Networks.

Thats what we said when Star Plus was the Undisputed Leader in Hindi GEC
Then Came Colors Tv, which went ahead of Star Plus

One more example is Movies Now, which was one the Top and far far ahead than other channels. But Star Movies went past Movies Now

amarnathkvk said:
Very valid point you said bro:clap:luv

Bro it is my own personal experience before digitization in Chennai. Where I was forced to watch Sun network Vijay and some other Tamil GEC maximum 50 channels for Rs 110...

After digitization I bought Airtel where I got choices to watch like discovery Tamil, ngc, fox life, history, and some more Tamil channels like Polimer....

Ashok L said:
Bro it is my own personal experience before digitization in Chennai. Where I was forced to watch Sun network Vijay and some other Tamil GEC maximum 50 channels for Rs 110...

Yea bro not only your personal experience many of us like that only. But in DTH world we still miss lot of average Tamil channels like Peppers,MKtv, Moon tv they are also good we can get them in Cable only:-/

I think very soon they will launch colors tamil, and then they will plan to launch in malayalam ..:) will wait for that day...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock