Breaking Viacom18 wins BCCI Media Rights

Even Sports18 Khel telecasting ind vs aus highlights with hindi commentary...
r0ADqVt.jpg
WebHyP9.jpg
vAtZUeM.jpg
Picture quality of khel is awesome, near to HD

Hope Viacom18 work with the graphics provider to improve the quality. The new package of BCCI is not that great. Letters are seen pixelated due to low resolution. I believe the BCCI graphics is handled by WTVision from last year.

“Times Internet has expanded its leading cricket distribution positions in North America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia regions, by acquiring the exclusive rights to broadcast India’s home bilateral series from September 2023 through March 2028," Times Internet said.

“We are proud to partner with, as well as the BCCI again. Willow TV has a longstanding position as the home of cricket in the US. With our foray into the Middle East, I’m confident that Cricbuzz and The Times of India Group will be able to bring a best-in-class consumer viewing experience to more cricket fans around the world," Satyan Gajwani, vice chairman of Times Internet said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock