Video : Dish Rain sheild

Wait, tell me, is this really necessary ? I mean, isnt the setup made to withstand water damage ?

Yes its necessary..... Its a procedure satellite enthusiasts follow for dish care.... All though satellite dishes now a days are galvanized to prevent corrosion but still, due to heavy rain it does corrode sometimes.
A fine coating of rain shield does prevent the dish from corrosion during heavy rainy season....

biswajit.HD said:
Yes its necessary..... Its a procedure satellite enthusiasts follow for dish care.... All though satellite dishes now a days are galvanized to prevent corrosion but still, due to heavy rain it does corrode sometimes.
A fine coating of rain shield does prevent the dish from corrosion during heavy rainy season....
So, meaning, if its a medium rain zone, this isnt necessary, but places of heavy rain, this is a must ?
Also, does it harm the signal in any way ?

no its doesnt harm the signal...

and its a must in places like North east India like my native state of Assam, where it rains very frequently and heavily...

thanks for the enquiries... :) it will help other members to know more when we answer questions to the videos and other threads ...

keep posting :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock