I bought a new d2h connection

Fernando.os

Reaction score
I was using Sun direct before a bought a new d2h connection because I got an offer from a local dealer, 6months for LKR 4000/- (INR 1023/-).

I had Dishtv before on ST2 the signal which was stable and was working during rain (not heavy rain) but now the signal drops in very small rains and when dark clouds gather.

Is the problem with the LNB or wire or something else? I was using sun direct without any signal problem once the signal was fixed. But same wire and LNB for d2h but the signal is not stable.

Can someone please help?

D2h signal gone only when there is heavy rain.....in light rain no signal problem.... sometimes dark clouds show no signal but after some time no problem

D2h signal gone only when there is heavy rain.....in light rain no signal problem.... sometimes dark clouds show no signal but after some time no problem
And daily around 11.20am when there's is no rain the signal goes off don't know why.

I used d2h for last 6 years, enjoyed like anything. No interruption in rainy days, per day channel addition in simple watsapp message and setting favorite channels 1 to 100 etc.
Now may month i moved to airtel black for OTT benefits, facing block out in small rains / clouds , no able to add channels per day , and no watsapp support etc..etc..

Planning to go back d2h again in few months

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock