Video format that is save in USB Pen drive in Airtel DTH HD+

mahesh_bharti said:
Don,t waste your time
Recording are saved in encrypted format
to play it require key to decrypt
anything else you wanted to know let me know

sir then is there any way to decode str(STREAM) files

i have issue, their videos are not played in any pc software. I have tried with vlc, powerdvd v 11, windows media player with k-lite codec, 123 player. But till playing on adtv box. I have no any other fta box. If any friend had try it, then share it.

20. Can I watch/copy the recordings to my PC/laptop, by connecting the USB drive?
No, this is not possible as the recorded programmes are stored in an encrypted format.

21. Can I watch/copy the recordings to another SD+ STB in my own house / a friend’s house?
No, this is not possible. A recording is tied to the particular set top box (view card)
and cannot be viewed on any other set top box or device.

22. I get an error code 4 while trying to playback previously recorded content.
Please check whether the particular channel is active in your package/chota-pack. If not, you will not be able to watch.

37. Can I connect it with my computer / Laptop ? / Can I watch it on my computer? / Can I watch it on my computer? / Can I share it with my friends? / Can I attach a pen drive/hard disk?
The recordings saved in your hard disk are completely secured and cannot be transferred, copied or accessed from any computer, laptop or other device. You can only view them using your airtel digital TV [SD+] STB.

recording>>

They encrypt it because if it is allowed to played on other players, then it will lead to piracy as it can be freely copied and distributed. Every body would copy the movies and start sharing it. So, by any chance if you were able to decrypt it and play it, then you will be supporting piracy. For this reason, they have made it not possible to be playable outside the STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock