Seeking Help Videocon d2h CEO Email ID Required

Ethan 2023

News Columnist
Reaction score
Hi Dear Friends,

I am extremely unhappy with pathetic Videocon d2h services. I am very very angry with vague customer care replies. Nodal officer mobile no's displayed on d2h website are fake(not working) & he is not bothering to reply my emails.

I want email ID Of CEO. how do you people solve your matters? Videocon d2h is useless after the merger with DISHTV. Customer care executives are the most frustrating thing.

Please let me know the authority to which i can complain against these ******* videocon d2h people?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dear Friends,

I am extremely unhappy with pathetic Videocon d2h services. I am very very angry with vague customer care replies. Nodal officer mobile no's displayed on d2h website are fake(not working) & he is not bothering to reply my emails.

I want email ID Of CEO. how do you people solve your matters? Videocon d2h is useless after the merger with DISHTV. Customer care executives are the most frustrating thing.

Please let me know the authority to which i can complain against these bastard videocon d2h people?
I Don't know CEO contact details..but i can say...He is not different from the Rest(CC,Nodal etc..) you won;t get reply from him also.

@Samit Patil Its a request not to use foul words in the forum.I understand your frustration. Given the current situation its better to move out as they dont care about customers.In dishtv they were having the option to write to CEO as CC used to reply on their behalf. What do you think CEO reads the feedback.The glory days of Dishtv when CEO Venkatiesh was there and every channel was launched on dishtv is history now and I dont think that will happen again.

@Samit Patil , don't use any offensive language in a public forum. Take it as a warning.

@Samit Patil Its a request not to use foul words in the forum.I understand your frustration. Given the current situation its better to move out as they dont care about customers.In dishtv they were having the option to write to CEO as CC used to reply on their behalf. What do you think CEO reads the feedback.The glory days of Dishtv when CEO Venkatiesh was there and every channel was launched on dishtv is history now and I dont think that will happen again.
I am sorry for that but I am helpless bro, I have a ddbtv i.e. internal set top box of videocon, let me know can i attach another STB(another service provider) to it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry for that but I am helpless bro, I have a ddbtv i.e. internal set top box of videocon, let me know can i attach another STB(another service provider) to it?
As long as there is a free HDMI port available you can connect any other STB. If SD connection is enough, then you need a RCA or RF input available.

As long as there is a free HDMI port available you can connect any other STB. If SD connection is enough, then you need a RCA or RF input available.
can u guide further? can i connect local tv connection to it? like DEN, Hathway?I have lost the trust on DTH after using videocon

Yes, it's the same method. Your cable service provides a STB or cable box. You can connect any STB, cable box, DVD player, game boxes like Xbox, Wii etc. You need to change the source of input using your TV to the input to your TV from the external box. Your cable service provider's technician will show you how to do it. Ask him for a demo, before taking the connection.
can u guide further? can i connect local tv connection to it? like DEN, Hathway?I have lost the trust on DTH after using videocon

For cable TV you have to ask the operator to connect the box. For DTH the dish needs to be aligned.Also the set top box has to be paired with the help of technician. Hope this helps.

I understand your frustration boss.. Recently i moved out of d2h.. All I asked to customer care was why not a la carte channels are not being paired to my secondary connection.. I used to get it paired before.. The cc representative spoke very rude.. He said if u can't afford it you can remove it.. It was straight forward and rude.. So i asked him to disconnect the d2h service itself and refund the money.. He said its not possible.. Next day i moved to tccl.. Waiting for the day to throw away d2h set-top box once the existing balance is finished

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock