Seeking Help Videocon d2h CEO Email ID Required

I understand your frustration boss.. Recently i moved out of d2h.. All I asked to customer care was why not a la carte channels are not being paired to my secondary connection.. I used to get it paired before.. The cc representative spoke very rude.. He said if u can't afford it you can remove it.. It was straight forward and rude.. So i asked him to disconnect the d2h service itself and refund the money.. He said its not possible.. Next day i moved to tccl.. Waiting for the day to throw away d2h set-top box once the existing balance is finished
Bro I made a huge mistake by buying ddbtv, i will never recommend any VIDEOCON brand to anybody, Stay away from Videocon

D2h is pathetic in terms of English channels availability. Turner channels have been removed from base packs. Newsx was removed. Dsport HD was removed. Sony Ten channels were removed from base packs. They never add HD channels. I will shift to other dth provider after my current pack expires.

I understand your frustration boss.. Recently i moved out of d2h.. All I asked to customer care was why not a la carte channels are not being paired to my secondary connection.. I used to get it paired before.. The cc representative spoke very rude.. He said if u can't afford it you can remove it.. It was straight forward and rude.. So i asked him to disconnect the d2h service itself and refund the money.. He said its not possible.. Next day i moved to tccl.. Waiting for the day to throw away d2h set-top box once the existing balance is finished
I'm in the same boat as you. Waiting for my present subscription of D2H to expire before switching over to another service provider. Hope I will not have similar experience with them too. TRAI is a joke. Don't bother complaining to them either. You will only get bland officialese, if at all you do. This is the state of affairs now. Hope someone is reading these messages and atleast attempting to take some steps to improve the situation. Rest everything is Ram Bharose

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock