Videocon d2h Channels are now 268

RE: Videocon d2h Channels are now 267

imurreflection said:
Greatachiever said:
Max said:
Greatachiever said:
it will reach 500 channels by End of 2014. Their first target is 300 chanels which they will get by End of 2012. so enjoy:):c

really??????? what will basic pack price then? u think it will affordable :D :p

basic price in year 2015 for basic pack will be 400 INR per month provide they provide 500 channels.:nj:no:p:D

the highest pack with all the channels from present 395 INR per month will increase to 1000 INR per month.

the highest pack with all the channels from present 395 INR per month will increase to 1000 INR per month.

Friend...the highest pack cost is 461 Rs which still does not include all channels like Ten Cricket and all Sun TV channels...with all channels, the amount crosses above 550 INR which is quite steep

dont worry bro come year 2015 u will the highest pack price to 1000 INR per month and hte lowest pack will cost 400 INR per month provided d2h gives 500 channels otherwise not.

But now in Videocon there are about 368 channels and i expect that many new channels will be added in the near future.

Karan Kapoor

Karan93 said:
But now in Videocon there are about 368 channels and i expect that many new channels will be added in the near future.

Karan Kapoor

yes bro you can expect channels upto 500 and they may hire one more satellite in future. d2h will be running the show on 2 satellites just like dish tv.:):)

dear brothers all comments and guessing are very interesting and enjoyable to read. all the best. :lol

f they add 500 channels most of all tp are full filled...

if they add 500 channels most of all tp are full filled...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock