Videocon D2H Channels Quality

• Thread starter scuzzy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 17,257
as per above experts advice i have concluded on thing.

If i want to see Tatasky HD and Videocon HD on a single TV screen,i have to change settings for every time when i switch between tata and v2h?

good observation about PQ quality.

nskaran said:
Bro zero7, picture quality mean not only adjusting colour. It is pixellation due to high compression makes the picture to worst bro. How can you adjust the pixellation. It is from dths end only and this can be fixed by them only through reducing the compression of picture.:)

I am with you 100% on pixellation aspect. But the OP mainly commented on Color and sound. Hence my comment.

Also, I can't compare any other DTH HD service as I have not used it so far. Only comparison personally I can make is about Dish SD. Videocon is way better than DishTV.

guysvideocon d2h does not apply deblocking which tata sky does so in tata sky u wont see pixellation , u will get pic smooth all over in tata sky but sharpness reduces and pic becomes blurry
read this Deblocking filter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this is reason that although tata sky applies more compression than videocon d2h but u do not see it

regarding bluish tint in colors of many sd chs in videocon d2h, yes it is true and that is bcoz of poor quality stb
i am giving u all an e mail id, send the email to that id, it belongs to the technical r and d team head, tell him about this issue after which he will visit ur house and check the issue. if most of us complain then surely videocon d2h will b forced to improve their stb quality. anyone who wants that id plz pm to me and yes plz only videocon d2h users pm me

i got d2h in sept 2011 and that stb was hanging alot and the stb i got in replacement had no bluish tint in colors issue but sound was not coming in good quality in that issue so that was also replaced so the stb i got in replacement for that has no hanging issues , good sound quality but has bluish tint of colors of most sd chs except a few like aaj tak, 9x jalwa which have good colors. i have also complained, u wall also do, it will surely make videocon d2h improve hardware quality

but i am quite satisfied with d2h. heard that new set top boxes dont have bluish tint issues, they have resolved it. take the 2012 model stb when u buy

but i am quite satisfied with d2h. heard that new set top boxes dont have bluish tint issues, they have resolved it. take the 2012 model stb when u buy

guys what is the model nuimber of latest hd stb. anyone who has bought d2h hd recently, plz see below the stb and tell me the model number

even mine one is model no satelliteHdstb2011 I took mine connection in dec 2012

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock