Videocon D2H HD Channel List & A-la-carte Price List - As on 17-Feb-2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Videocon D2H HD Channel List (New)- As on 21-Nov-2013

Sadiq said:
3D Active channel is a service that I agree. But they are including it in the HD channel count even before adding Star World Premier HD and they got the count 22. Now after addition of Star World Premiere HD, the count is 23. If you look at their website, in this 22 list, at some places they are counting 3D Active and leaving Star World Premiere HD and in some other places they are counting Star World Premiere HD and leaving 3D Active. Even I told them about this, but they are not interested on this count. But they have 23 HD channels which is the correct count.

Bro I guess the correct count is 22only now. It is the same for dish tv also. We say dish tv has 28 hd channels though the company says of providing 41hd channels. So I guess we must calculate only the actual hd channels and not the services.

@xatty: Dish TV case is different where they are counting hd upscalled channels as well. In d2h no upscalled channels. All are true hd only. 3D Active is true HD and that is why it is there in the list. No matter whether it is channel or service.

Previously, without Star World Premiere HD, D2H claimed that they are having 22 HD channels and they are telling the same even now. At that time no one said, that they have only 21 HD channels

Bro but what I feel is we must only calculate the actual hd channels not any other services or upscaled ones so as other members to get the right info from the forum.

Bro, check even this thread.

Channel List as on Nov 17th 2013

Everywhere it is counted as in the HD channel list. Moreover it is in full screen and different programs are running on it. It is a 3D service as per d2h. But it can be called as HD channel. May be can change the title as Channels and Service List. I think that will be better one.

Agree with you bro but I said what I felt.

Videocon website is showing 23 HD channels. But wrongly showing the count as 22..

aaDgcqU.png

So, 23 HD channels officially from their website...

We want Gemini HD

Re: RE: Videocon D2H HD Channel List (New)- As on 21-Nov-2013

prasad.pvvk said:
We want Gemini HD

Nil Chance Of It To Get Added

RE: Videocon D2H HD Channel List - As on 28-Dec-2013

List updated by adding Dolby Digital Audio option for Colors :hd
fNVpzcU.jpg

History HD is fake

There is one fake HD channel in Videocon D2H, so called History HD.
If you look at the logo, there is no HD written, so it not an Asli HD.
I've seen in Airtel and Dishtv, they have this channel in real HD and its also wriiten.

P.S :- Why Videocon D2H has no Star Sports 2, Fox travller HD, etc ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock