Videocon D2H HD Channel List & A-la-carte Price List - As on 17-Feb-2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Videocon D2H HD Channel List - As on 28-Dec-2013

Found Dolby sound in SET HD so updated...

If a voice come from center speaker only then its Dolby.it may be 21 5.1 7.1.history tv ,Sony six,tunes are pure Dolby channels.

The interesting thing is that the .1 for subwoofer lfe indicate it uses only 1/10 th of band width compared to other channels....(10%=.1)

I think its time for you to do some sort of research, bro....

I repeat, Real History HD channel has a HD logo.

I use to have Dishtv and it has this particular History channel HD with a HD logo but since i switched to Videocon, everything is fine except History channel without HD Logo. It seems to be an upscaled history SD.

P.S : Real HD channels would never drop HD logo !

Off Topic: Any idea about Baby Tv not showing :hd logo? Baby TV SD looks more natural & Baby TV HD looks distorted.
NGC music not showing :hd logo even as all other NG channels showing HD logo?

mazz_69 said:
I think its time for you to do some sort of research, bro....

I repeat, Real History HD channel has a HD logo.

I use to have Dishtv and it has this particular History channel HD with a HD logo but since i switched to Videocon, everything is fine except History channel without HD Logo. It seems to be an upscaled history SD.

P.S : Real HD channels would never drop HD logo !

Bro, please refer the below thread where our member people bro posted the snaps of all HD channels from Airtel Digital TV. You can see the snaps of History TV HD by clicking the below link. Please let us know where the HD word in the logo gone..

Link Removed

You can also post the image from Airtel, Dish TV with EPG name/time and channel logo with HD word.

No doubt about history HD in d2h is real HD.......we can feel it from the picture quality itself.......upscaled channels can be easily found out......whether a logo is there or not ,we can understand it very easily.....

Jerome.J said:
No doubt about history HD in d2h is real HD.......we can feel it from the picture quality itself.......upscaled channels can be easily found out......whether a logo is there or not ,we can understand it very easily.....

Yeah you are correct Jerome.. My post is for mazz_69 bro for him to understand...

What is he talking about? ! A channel provides different feeds on the basis of service provider?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock