Videocon D2H HD Channels/Services/Dolby/Al-la-carte Price List as on 28/April/2017

• Thread starter sam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 71
  • Views: Views 40,696
RE: Videocon D2H HD Channels, Services, Dolby & Al-la-carte Price List [as on 20-0...

yogeshmeher01 said:
;) Hello Everyone. I am a new user. Currently I am using RDTV and at My other house I have Videocon D2h ( Which was used by my relative about which I have No idea). So Now I am planning to Shift From RDTV to D2h. I am gonna relocate D2h to my house. I want to ask you all how is the HD experience of videocon? Is it good? I know RDTV is Nothing as compared to D2h :wall It has very less HD channels ,so please tell me how is your overall experience about Videocon D2h? :huh

i am using videocon d2h last 5 years. i have a great experience with videocon D2h HD . AQ and PQ has good .

RE: Videocon D2H HD Channels, Services, Dolby & Al-la-carte Price List [as on 20-0...

yogeshmeher01 said:
;) Hello Everyone. I am a new user. Currently I am using RDTV and at My other house I have Videocon D2h ( Which was used by my relative about which I have No idea). So Now I am planning to Shift From RDTV to D2h. I am gonna relocate D2h to my house. I want to ask you all how is the HD experience of videocon? Is it good? I know RDTV is Nothing as compared to D2h :wall It has very less HD channels ,so please tell me how is your overall experience about Videocon D2h? :huh

Tata Sky provides the best HD experience. I am not talking about channel count only (although its a major point), but the AQ and PQ of TS HD is far superior.

The experience is equally good with Airtel, but the channel count is less.

Having said that, d2h has recently activated 2 new TPs, hopefully will soon catch up with TS in the channel count and also there is a marked improved in the PQ of SD channels on d2h off late.

Well since I am new here I am Yet to get acquainted with Few terms ...

AQ= Audio Quality
PQ= picture quality
Then what is TPs ?? ?

yogeshmeher01 said:
Well since I am new here I am Yet to get acquainted with Few terms ...

AQ= Audio Quality
PQ= picture quality
Then what is TPs ?? ?

TP means "Transponder". Channels are adding in Transponders....:)

RE: Videocon D2H HD Channels, Services, Dolby & Al-la-carte Price List [as on 20-01-2016]

How is the PQ and AQ of D2h compared to RDTV? I have been searching many forums and I got that many users were complaining about AQ and PQ of d2h. D2h users please share your view. I am going to shut down RDTV connection and switch to D2h. I don't wanna regret. ( Please Tell about the quality, I am not going to buy a new videocon Connection, I am going to relocate it to my house from a relative's house) :skd:shy

RE: Videocon D2H HD Channels, Services, Dolby & Al-la-carte Price List [as on 20-01-2016]

Bro...In malayalam channels Asianet HD is DD+...right?

RE: Videocon D2H HD Channels, Services, Dolby & Al-la-carte Price List [as on 02-06-2016]

List updated with
Home HD @ 897

Some changes need to be updated here & will do that soon today :)

RE: Videocon D2H HD Channels, Services, Dolby & Al-la-carte Price List [as on 02-06-2016]

sam said:
List updated with
Home HD @ 897

Some changes need to be updated here & will do that soon today :)
Bro, home HD is not a HD channel. It is HD by name only..

Are there any possible HD channel additions coming soon in d2h? because pack price has now gone comparitively higher than dishTV HD which i was using earlier and HD channels were more than 45+....here with Platinum HD pack, only 36 are available with 1-2 service/shopping channels.

RE: Videocon D2H HD Channels, Services, Dolby & Al-la-carte Price List [as on 24-09-2016]

Sam Bro, Colors Bangla  :hd doesn't have DD audio.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock