Videocon D2H HD querry

rahcool

Reaction score
Dear Friends ,
First of all hii to all . I am a newbie on this forum and need your help regrading videocon D2H :hd box .Hopefully my problem will be solved .

Recently i have bought a TV Lg 42LS4600 Full HD and a DTH connection Videocon D2H HD ( Non DVR ) considering the reviews i found on the web .
The problem is that i want to hide the STB behind the Tv set . but cannot find any solution like ir extender etc .I want to have a clean wall Tv without nasty wires .

I have a ir extender but i couldn't find any ir port to connect it .Every comment is appreciated .:(:(

You will not need a separate Ir Extender For This, Get Out The IR Led From D2h Hd Box And Connect Some Extra Wire and Stick On Suitable Place on Tv.

Vikram said:
You will not need a separate Ir Extender For This, Get Out The IR Led From D2h Hd Box And Connect Some Extra Wire and Stick On Suitable Place on Tv.

Ty for comment .But doing this will void warranty ? I have one Ir Extender but dont want to open the STB .

Nothing happen.....Try to Warranty Seal Safe and if it is Cut , no problem Do your Work ! in future any Problem In Stb In Warranty Period , Post here I Give u solution or Repair Your Stb without charges.

Vikram said:
Nothing happen.....Try to Warranty Seal Safe and if it is Cut , no problem Do your Work ! in future any Problem In Stb In Warranty Period , Post here I Give u solution or Repair Your Stb without charges.

Full gurentee provided by Vikram, so do it now. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock