Videocon d2h is further increasing package price

AsitPaul said:
If d2h hike price, everybody else will follow.

Then what is the reason to discontinue d2h connection?

The reason is we are not ready spend heavy money on d2h. D2h is giving more no of channels , my question is who else is watching all the channels??

For Example,
Do tamil people ll watch all other language channels??
Similarly other language peoples ll watch tamil channels??

One more question is , are u people working in d2h or getting any benifit from them?? Why u people are getting tensed when some shares their views about d2h??

Thanks.
Sorry for if it harshness.

Already package price are too much costlier...they should think to provide more channels with less price then only d2h will able to compete with other dth and cable provider....Earlier price hike of Rs.5 or Rs.10 was acceptable as 2-3 years before d2h package was starting from Rs.150pm which was much cheaper and reasonable but now d2h package starting from Rs.230pm and 2nd lowest pack price is Rs.300pm without a single hollywood movie channel which is much costlier if compared with cable provider....So d2h should not now onwards hike the package price....

Balaji G said:
The reason is we are not ready spend heavy money on d2h. D2h is giving more no of channels , my question is who else is watching all the channels??

For Example,

One more question is , are u people working in d2h or getting any benifit from them?? Why u people are getting tensed when some shares their views about d2h??

Thanks.
Sorry for if it harshness.

For your two examples,

Yes, Tamil people is not watching other language channels. But they are demanding more Tamil channels. So, the Tamil channel count is increased.

Similarly other south language customers are demanding their language channels. So the count is increasing.

Similarly other regional language customers are demanding their language channels. So the count is increasing.

Also, they are classifying the packs into ROI and South. South comprises of 4 languages that can be selected by the customers from any south state. So they are offering some channels from all 4 languages in the package. Now they are providing all channels from all 4 languages.

In ROI pack, they are providing the channels from rest of the languages.

So the channel count is increasing. If they are not adding channels, Shlok, Arnab, SuperStar, RockStar, VANSH etc members will create a new thread saying "D2H not adding channels"..

Balaji G said:

For Example,

One more question is , are u people working in d2h or getting any benifit from them??

Yes,
D2h gives us benefit. Do u hav any problem?

And rival dth pays u when u defame d2h?

I share asimple logic, if d2h increase price, others will follow. Then whats d logic to discontinue d2h?

If d2h offering is bad for u, u can opt cable or other dth.

AsitPaul said:
Balaji G said:

For Example,

One more question is , are u people working in d2h or getting any benifit from them??

Yes,
D2h gives us benefit. Do u hav any problem?

And rival dth pays u when u defame d2h?

I share asimple logic, if d2h increase price, others will follow. Then whats d logic to discontinue d2h?

If d2h offering is bad for u, u can opt cable or other dth.

You meant if d2h increases the price others will also increase right?
Meant because of d2h other dth comsumers will also face a price hike.
My question is all people will afford more money on dth?
I am spending 374Rs but no english movies channels. Only 4hd channels. Is this a benefit i can get from d2h??

Sadiq said:
For your two examples,

Yes, Tamil people is not watching other language channels. But they are demanding more Tamil channels. So, the Tamil channel count is increased.

Similarly other south language customers are demanding their language channels. So the count is increasing.

Similarly other regional language customers are demanding their language channels. So the count is increasing.

Also, they are classifying the packs into ROI and South. South comprises of 4 languages that can be selected by the customers from any south state. So they are offering some channels from all 4 languages in the package. Now they are providing all channels from all 4 languages.

In ROI pack, they are providing the channels from rest of the languages.

So the channel count is increasing. If they are not adding channels, Shlok, Arnab, SuperStar, RockStar, VANSH etc members will create a new thread saying "D2H not adding channels"..

Bro i meant in a single package not whole platform. Take any pack theier claim is more than 300 channels and services. Does all these deserves our attention. They simply giving useless channels under a package and providing good channels as add on or ala carte.

Re: RE: Videocon d2h is further increasing package price

Balaji G said:
You meant if d2h increases the price others will also increase right?
Meant because of d2h other dth comsumers will also face a price hike.
My question is all people will afford more money on dth?
I am spending 374Rs but no english movies channels. Only 4hd channels. Is this a benefit i can get from d2h??
I'm sorry I didn't like your comment. I was quoting and just clicked at the wrong place and end up liking.

You're paying 400 and not getting a single English movie channel. What can d2h do in that? You have chosen 4 HD channels over English Entertainment channels, is it d2h's fault? You could have gone fore New Diamond pack for lesser amount and get all major sports, kids, English news, English movies and English GEC and many more channels for Rs. 355 only.

geekvishal said:
I'm sorry I didn't like your comment. I was quoting and just clicked at the wrong place and end up liking.

You're paying 400 and not getting a single English movie channel. What can d2h do in that? You have chosen 4 HD channels over English Entertainment channels, is it d2h's fault? You could have gone fore New Diamond pack for lesser amount and get all major sports, kids, English news, English movies and English GEC and many more channels for Rs. 355 only.
It means u mistakenly gave him like, sometime its happened with me too.

Devesh said:
It means u mistakenly gave him like, sometime its happened with me too.
Yes, bro. It was a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock