• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 555
  • Views: Views 190,761
RE: Videocon D2H Cinema Updates

P3KYO4e.png

APFRTYX.png

This weekend watch Matru ki Bijlee ka Mandola on d2h Cinema (Add-on is available for just Rs.60 per month) To subscribe SMS DCIN to 566777

d2h cinema is such a boring service, its is hardly showing new hollywood and bollywood movies before their tv premiere. look at this now, just check their friday schedule, they will show 5 or 6 old bollywood movie, i mean who will pay Rs. 60 for this

dino29 said:
d2h cinema is such a boring service, its is hardly showing new hollywood and bollywood movies before their tv premiere. look at this now, just check their friday schedule, they will show 5 or 6 old bollywood movie, i mean who will pay Rs. 60 for this

You have to compare things in context.

ADTV and others are shwoing Dabangg 2, Matru ki Bijali...and Table No. 21 in 50Rs each for one day show. Whereas d2h shows for a month in 60Rs the same content.

Do you this is bad bet?

well shiwesh bro they promised 4 new movies every month and are showing old bollywood movies like oh my god, ghajini, jab we met, khiladi 786 and others, how is this justifiable?
also where are new hollywood movies?

Not sure on hollywood movies...but for me...they showed Inkaar, Matru, Dabangg 2, Table no. 21 (count 4) in one month span...in parallel to to dth premier on other dths...they are not new movies as such...but dvd rease has just happened...and hence dth premier...and they are filling up odd slots with other movies you mentioned...but promise of 4 new (in terms of DTH premier period) is intact.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock