Please help!!-Is Airtel dth HD user interface better than Videocon d2h ?

karthik48

Reaction score
Is Airtel dth HD user interface better than Videocon d2h HD ?

I was using airtel SD dth and last week I bought Videocon d2h HD unlimited recording box and I find the below issues with the user interface of Videocon d2h:
1. Slow interface
2. Not user friendly - Airtel user interface was having easier ways to sort and browse channels.
(for example, you can press the airtel remote's relevant button for bringing the current channel bottom menu and press a button for channel type like movies/music etc and then you can see all movies/music related channels, in videocon this requires 1.pressing the menu button (which almost hides the current channel program)2.going to the channel guide 3.selecting type of channel(movie/music) 4.selecting the channel from the list and moving from one channel to another is very slow as it tries to show the preview.)

Is there a way Videocon can update their software and fix this issue in future? or typically such things are not done in this dth platform?

Thanks

I'm not sure about Videocon, but airtel's user interface is very good.

But I wonder whether the SD version of airtel User interface which I have used is going to be present in the HD version of airtel ?

Karthik bro welcome to ddf:eek:hya:eek:hya:luv:luv:tup:tup

for software update please check this below mentioned thread:k

Videocon D2H HD Box Softwares

If software not available for ur stb & contact nodal officers they will resolve ur complaint soon:tup

1. yes d2h ui is a bit slow...
2. in d2h also there is similar function(I am saying about my old hd DVR inbuild hd)
You can use the info button to bring current channel bottom menu... from there you should be able to change genres by using the red and blue buttons (genre + and genre-) (u wont get a list, but its like. up and down function) ... this is easier than choosing guide each time.. and also its not laggy like the guide

karthik48 said:
But I wonder whether the SD version of airtel User interface which I have used is going to be present in the HD version of airtel ?
The navigation you mentioned in the starting post is present in airtel HD too.

I am realising Videocon d2h's interface is more worse day by day..
Is tata sky HD interface better ? as I have an issue in going for airtel hd I cant go for airtel now..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock