• Thread starter Thread starter khadimsayed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 12,386
Status
Not open for further replies.

khadimsayed

Reaction score
since today morning videcon d2h box showing software upgrading on the Set top Box and nothing is happening please help what i do.
i am from pakistan.

24ydd82.jpg

this type box i have

images

khadimsayed said:
since today morning videcon d2h box showing software upgrading on the Set top Box and nothing is happening please help what i do.
i am from pakistan.

24ydd82.jpg

Try switching off & on.

Re: RE: videocon D2h My Box software upgrading since morning

Try this if it works:
Turn off STB and disconnect wire that came from dish. Turn on tv and stb, as sat is not connected OTA update may stop.

geekvishal said:
How did you buy Videocon d2h in Pakistan? :/

People buy it from here and sell it at higher prices there.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk 4 ツ

Bapun Raz said:
Try this if it works:
Turn off STB and disconnect wire that came from dish. Turn on tv and stb, as sat is not connected OTA update may stop.
i also try this method but same problem.
any body have software plz share...........

Hi All,
Here in Nagpur, India I am also facing same problem since 2 months, I was complaint about this to D2h, and the technician came at my home and check it. He told me to replace the STB with new one due to not supporting this one for new Software upgradation done from Videocon D2h satellite. And they are charing very good amount for this.
My question is if the service provide updating his satellite software then they should have to provide solution for our STB's also without any cost. but they are charging the amount and not providing any solution without cost. Even I am a regular user of his services since last 3.5 Years.
to whom we complain about this. Or having any idea to use this STB for FTA only by doing software update. How we can update its STB's software.

Thanks..

prduct said:

to whom we complain about this. Or having any idea to use this STB for FTA only by doing software update. How we can update its STB's software.

Thanks..

Did you complaind to cc by sending email or any other mode?

Reactions: Omi
NinadG said:
Did you complained to cc by sending email or any other mode?

Yes, I had complained about it to cc two month back when I face the problem, they send the technician and he is asking for payment to replace the box. When I argue with senior officials that time they agree to update software in STB they taken the box from my home, they kept it for 4 days and after that when I inquire about box, they return it and saying software is not supporting to this box. But they didn't do anything in that box, because same screen appearing at this time also. and again they asking for payment.

and I refuse to pay this charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom