Videocon d2h now offers Raj News Kannada and Raj Musix Kannada

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Videocon d2h has added two new Kannada channels, Raj News Kannada and Raj Musix Kannada, onto its platform.

Raj Musix is a specialty music channel while Raj News is a pure news channel.

With these new channels on board, Videocon d2h now offers 24 Kannada channels and services.

Raj Musix is available on channel no. 673 while Raj News is available on channel no. 691.

Videocon d2h offers more than 500 channels and services, 35 HD channels and a host of regional channels.

Videocon d2h executive chair Saurabh Dhoot said, “We continue to add more variety and value through our offerings. We want to offer the whole gamut of channels and services, empowering the consumer to opt for his preferred choice of language. We will continue to focus on strengthening our regional content offering, thus keeping us at the forefront.”

Videocon d2h CEO Anil Khera added, “We are happy to announce the additions of Raj Musix and Raj News as a valuable addition to our Kannada-language channels.

We believe in delivering the best to our customers and are hopeful of achieving better penetration through the addition of these channels in the interior regions of Karnataka, where the appetite for regional content is much more.

Redefining the entertainment quotient with an array of channels and services is our focus area and we will be adding many more channels soon.”

Videocon d2h now offers Raj News Kannada and Raj Musix Kannada | TelevisionPost.com

I know that bro after new version i posted now old ver back so my threads r gone

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock