DDF Exclusive Videocon D2h Package,Offers,Products Information.

Which Pack are you using in your d2h?

• Flexi

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Popular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Lite

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Super Gold

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gold Maxi

• Gold kids

• Gold Sports

• Gold Sports kids

• New Diamond

• Platinum

• Platinum HD

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Celebration pack (South Super)

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
By the way of TRAI rule ok

But i have doubt on merging policy if d2h remove hd access fee like dish then why dish tv introduced recording fee like d2h ??

After merging who following whose policy ??

If ur point off you is right d2h will make recording free but it doesn't

So dish tv following d2h policy
Yep currently dish tv following d2h way...Otherwise dish tv should not have made recording pay service but d2h should have made it free...

By the way of TRAI rule ok

But i have doubt on merging policy if d2h remove hd access fee like dish then why dish tv introduced recording fee like d2h ??

After merging who following whose policy ??

If ur point off you is right d2h will make recording free but it doesn't

So dish tv following d2h policy

Gobinath bro, Dish TV only followed Rs17.5+tax rule for HD channel as per TRAI rule below and same implemented in D2H,so HD access fee sure will be removed from D2H,Tata Sky is still holding but can not hold for long as TRAI is their controlling authority
GAZETTE OF INDIA, EXTRAORDINARY,PART III, SECTION 4
The rules were issued on Friday 3-3-2017 and will come into effect shortly of it being published in the gazette.
The most important of the new rules is the imposition of a price cap of Rs 19 on all channels, HD or otherwise.This is Rule 97 of Tariff order

Last edited:
Their is doubt in many DreamDTH readers about HD Access fee which is illegal but still charged by Tatasky and D2H so I am just giving link of TRAI rules,if I am not following any posting rules Admin can remove my this post(reply)
http://www.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/Tariff_Order_English_3 March_2017.pdf
Details explained in this order is
The second big impact of the new rules is the prohibition of the HD Access Fee.
Under the new rules, cable and DTH companies can charge money under only two headers — basic subscription and pay-channel charges.
The basic subscription charge has been stipulated at a maximum of Rs 130 per month, which enables you to buy 100 standard or 50 HD channels. If you need more channels, the operator can charge you a maximum of Rs 20 for every 25 standard channels per month. If it’s for HD channels, it is Rs 20 for every 12 HD channels.
For example, if you want to watch a total of 40 HD channels and 20 SD channels, you have to pay Rs 104 (40*2.60) as capacity charge for the HD channels and Rs 26 (20*1.30) as capacity charge for the standard channels. In addition, you also have to give pay channel costs which will depend on the channels. Going by market rates, chances are that these charges will come to around Rs 280 for the HD channels and Rs 15 for SD channels. Thus, the total will come to Rs 425.
At present, subscribing to all required packs to get all the channels that the subscriber wants costs between Rs 500-700 per month. So, many subscribers choose to let go of some channels and watch the packs suggested by the operator, which cost only Rs 425-550 per month.
The problem of bundling is more acute on platforms like Tata Sky, which charges something known as ‘HD Access Fee’ to watch HD content. In case of Tata Sky, the HD Access fee is Rs 175 per month on top of the pack charges.
Under the new scheme, all HD Access charges become illegal as they are neither capacity charges nor pay-channel charges.

Last edited:
Hi,
Right now I am on New south diamond pack and they have removed Ten1 ,2, 3 and Ten 1 HD channels. I have called coustomer care they said 20 rs for 0ne month of Ten 1 HD but it will not reflect in Multiroom connection. Just to know what is the reason, if I opted for any additional channel it should reflect in multiroom connection right?
Any clarification on this ...

The orders were issued in March 2017 and TRAI allowed Cable TV and DTH companies to go to High Court of they find the TRAI order inconvenient for some reason. But, it is 10 months since the order and still the TRAI orders are not implemented by Cable TV and DTH operators.

Yesternight I've got this mail. I think earlier it was 4 days free for 3 Month recharge. Anyone can confirm.

Yes bro... earlier it was, For 3 months ,4 days extra and for 6 months , 14 days extra... Nice catch ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock