Videocon D2H Service Menu Exists?

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys

I want to know is there any secret service menu in Videocon D2H set top box similar to Tata Sky and Airtel DTH? Like pressing some buttons on remote and accessing secret menu to change things?

Thanks in advance. :)

^^ Any menu which is not available by default and needs to press some buttons to access similar to Tata Sky and Airtel. :)

Yes available. You need to select satellite management option then it will ask for code. code is the 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th number of your card number .

Satellite settings is there which can be accessed by inputting secret code. But the option is not hidden like Tatasky. Menu is visible but one should know the code. But in Tatasky the menu itself is not visible. It will not even ask code in the screen. Only if you know the hidden menu waiting for users input code you can access the page.

In D2H such thing is not available. And ask these kind of things in general discussion thread itself. I am 9n Tapatalk now. Will merge later or some other team member will merge it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock