Videocon D2h Transponder Details

• Thread starter Maveli
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 64
  • Views: Views 75,052
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good that they have 2 HD TPs and they can add more channels in coming days also...!!

Really Very Useful For All

dreamdth said:
Good that they have 2 HD TPs and they can add more channels in coming days also...!!

how much space is available in that TP's?

how many channels they can add?

it is good that 2 dedicated tps are there only for HD channels so i feel at about 10 HD channels can be added more.

Greatachiever said:
it is good that 2 dedicated tps are there only for HD channels so i feel at about 10 HD channels can be added more.

Reallyyy............

:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh

Why my Solid box cannot scan any HD channels from 88*E (d2h) while they have all the above transponder ?

If its DVBS2 then scan using NIT = Network.

is any tp's not in use for D2H like in airtel dth. i want to know the future of d2h. As they are presently using only 6 tps for SD channels and 2 tps for HD Channels.

how many channels more they can add in the above 6 tps and any spare tps are there which d2h can use in coming months to add channels.:huh

Well Greatachiever, the d2h TPs are used by d2h only, no other DTHs are using that. They are using advanced algorithms with MPEG-4 technology. Also in MPEG-4 detoriates the video quality in SD format due to more compression. It depends on their Ku Band encryption and algorithms too, which is done from their uplink centres. D2H will have no space issue not to worry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock