Videocon d2h will add Star Sports HD 3 (LCN 408) shortly

• Thread starter Raja
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 176
  • Views: Views 20,908
RE: {With Proof} Videocon d2h will add star sports hd 3 & 4 shortly

Sadiq said:
Non DD is a regular Stereophonic (Left + Right) audio.
DD or DD+ could either be a 2.1 or 5.1 or 7.1.

I prefer at least 5.1 for me since I love enjoying the audio in my home theater for movies and songs.

is d2h giving 5.1 for all the hd channels which have dd feed?

Prateek Marwadi said:
is d2h giving 5.1 for all the hd channels which have dd feed?

If the broadcaster is provding 5.1 then you will get 5.1. Check the below thread for details.

Link Removed

Sadiq said:
If the broadcaster is provding 5.1 then you will get 5.1. Check the below thread for details.

Link Removed

bro.... only last q, i know the q is off topic but i need ur help
i wanted to purchase a brand new hd box of d2h, ll u suggest me it or if not than what wud u suggest
if yes then please tell me which box with how much duration as 1 year 2 year 5 year is available with heavy discount.
ll sd channel quality improved in hd boxes (hdmi cables)?

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro.... only last q, i know the q is off topic but i need ur help
i wanted to purchase a brand new hd box of d2h, ll u suggest me it or if not than what wud u suggest
if yes then please tell me which box with how much duration as 1 year 2 year 5 year is available with heavy discount.
ll sd channel quality improved in hd boxes (hdmi cables)?

If your preference is only HD and not worrying about Dolby audio or package cost, go with Dish TV.

If your preference is only HD you list of expected channels are there in D2H, then go with D2H and definitely its package cost is cheaper than Dish TV if you are selecting Platinum HD or New South Platinum HD pack but costly if you are going with HD access fee.

I suggest you to take 2244 model HD box that I am using for about one month. I didn't face any problem in the box yet.

Duration is based on your choice since it is not a compulsion and you can upgrade using monthly pack too.

SD channel quality will be improved via HDMI. I connected my HD box with my LED TV through HDMI and also through composite cable (yellow). I felt the difference and HDMI is good.

ssparikshya said:
Link Removed

9 channels have DD in Dishtv

Thanks for clarifying. I didn't check this thread for getting accurate details!

Sadiq said:
If your preference is only HD and not worrying about Dolby audio or package cost, go with Dish TV.

If your preference is only HD you list of expected channels are there in D2H, then go with D2H and definitely its package cost is cheaper than Dish TV if you are selecting Platinum HD or New South Platinum HD pack but costly if you are going with HD access fee.

I suggest you to take 2244 model HD box that I am using for about one month. I didn't face any problem in the box yet.

Duration is based on your choice since it is not a compulsion and you can upgrade using monthly pack too.

SD channel quality will be improved via HDMI. I connected my HD box with my LED TV through HDMI and also through composite cable (yellow). I felt the difference and HDMI is good.

ithink dishtv is cheapest and at 200 you will get 39 channels and + 20 for sun hd channels 40 rs for ROI Costumer + Base pack (min rs 230) so , in 350 rs you are getting most regional sd /hd + all required HD channels for a costumer. how is d2h packs

So, Dish TV is the good option for HD lovers.. now even for South customers.

Sadiq said:
please explain it as hd access fee is 125rs only which is also cheaper than dish tv

true but in long duration packs, stb cost wud b decreased. as the duration increases stb cost decreases.

i just wanted to get better sd quality so this answer of urs has cleared almost all doubts regarding pq.

ssparikshya said:
ithink dishtv is cheapest and at 200 you will get 39 channels and + 20 for sun hd channels 40 rs for ROI Costumer + Base pack (min rs 230) so , in 350 rs you are getting most regional sd /hd + all required HD channels for a costumer. how is d2h packs

how cost comes to mere 350 bucks:wall???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock