Videocon d2h will add Star Sports HD 3 (LCN 408) shortly

• Thread starter Raja
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 176
  • Views: Views 20,661
RE: {With Proof} Videocon d2h will add star sports hd 3 & 4 shortly

Nice update so this time World cup in Hindi in HD quality.

I was wondering how they would do about packages as HD channel count gets increased with the addition. They should add chota packages for HD channels and let customers choose what they want.

Sadiq said:
9b4ed0aa955f1c6fa6f92947848bb9da.jpg

2637719ca2f38753366e6454b539d9b9.jpg

So only SSHD3 proof none for SSHD4?

ayanc99 said:
So only SSHD3 proof none for SSHD4?

Till now I didn't see any promo for SS HD 4 in any of the existing Star Sports channels. Waiting to see something. After that we will get confirmation. Till now I got the confirmation for SSHD3 only.

In my point of view, in any DTH, comparing SS HD3 we need SS HD4 for sure. The reason is, apart from Hindi commentary in HD3, the same event can be watched in the same HD quality in HD1.

But HD4 is showing completely different sports in HD for which we don't have any alternative HD platform..

Any confirmation regarding SSHD4?

Sadiq said:
Till now I didn't see any promo for SS HD 4 in any of the existing Star Sports channels. Waiting to see something. After that we will get confirmation. Till now I got the confirmation for SSHD3 only.

In my point of view, in any DTH, comparing SS HD3 we need SS HD4 for sure. The reason is, apart from Hindi commentary in HD3, the same event can be watched in the same HD quality in HD1.

But HD4 is showing completely different sports in HD for which we don't have any alternative HD platform..

You are absolutely correct. Infact if Star Sports would have been clever, they would have opted for the language option like they did for SS4 yesterday. Coz majority of the time when there is no Indian sport like cricket, isl, hil etc. two channels will be blocked by only showing repeats for the billionth time.

oh full Concrete Source given by ayanc bro :tup ..So SS HD3 addition is now confirmed in D2h.

SarfaRaZ said:
oh full Concrete Source given by ayanc bro :tup ..So SS HD3 addition is now confirmed in D2h.
AND SS HD4 ADDITION?? IS THAT CONFIRMED ALSO??:u

sas123 said:
AND SS HD4 ADDITION?? IS THAT CONFIRMED ALSO??:u

I don't think it is going to be added. Worst move from D2H.. SS HD4 is important than SS HD3..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock