Videocon Premiere Club (Similar to Annual maintenance contract)

Did you like this offer?

• Yes

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Neutral

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I was knowing someone will object me.

I am highlighting areas where d2h lacking.

All I said are truth in every post, which u feel like negative in every way.

If u remember last poll of DTH of month I voted bcoz d2h launch 1000 GB DVR, which u all not consider it

And saying every post for defaming.

It was plus point in DTH industry to have 1000gb DVR I. Indian market.
which was strong enough for me to vote in that perticular months poll.
So voted.

But every now and then cusr ar e highlighting problem in d2h.

I just represent them with. Y words and thought and combine in single post.

So u feel that I am defaming only d2h.

Don't u see I always say about ts that it provide lowest HD channel till 2 month back?

Videocon D2H Premiere Club

SAZXzLJ.jpg

Details here: Videocon DTH Packages - DTH Recharge offers - D2H Channel Channels - DTH Price - D2H Recharge

Re: Videocon D2H Premiere Club

I think this is an old one... I remember that this has been shared here few months back....

Re: Videocon D2H Premiere Club

Does d2h not provide all these benifits with annual packs like ts as they r charging such high fees ...if they do then its better to go with annual packs n get it free and if they dont then this is bad play by d2h to redeem money from customers ...
Look at the price of multi tv connection in the pic its ridiculous ...ts provide it free for multi tv

Disclaimer : its just my views ...no hard feelings ..i love d2h:D:D:D

RE: Videocon D2H Premiere Club

Srajal Ag said:
Does d2h not provide all these benifits with annual packs like ts as they r charging such high fees ...if they do then its better to go with annual packs n get it free and if they dont then this is bad play by d2h to redeem money from customers ...
Look at the price of multi tv connection in the pic its ridiculous ...ts provide it free for multi tv

Disclaimer : its just my views ...no hard feelings ..i love d2h:D:D:D

Why?D2h charge minimum among all dth operators,so no need to provide free.

RE: Videocon D2H Premiere Club

Dishtv also has same type of service agreement offer, I think they are charging Rs299/year for this service. This is old news. ANy idea TS offer part replacement free with higher packs...?

RE: Videocon Premiere Club

I Think It's a Good Service for D2H Users:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock