DDF Exclusive Vijay Music launched now

If Arnab Goswami ask about addition of Vijay Music on DTH :
Puchta hai bharat ki Vijay Music kab DTH par add hoga, Sunn rahe hai Star aap Sunn rahe ho na!😆
(Nations want to know when Vijay Music will be added to DTH platforms,are you hearing Star?)

Since the deal closed with Disney, I'm noticing Star has gone wrong in distribution of it's channels.
Even the regional Star Sports Marathi isn't even available. Seems like the channel never launched. Something is going wrong with Disney here in india.
Bro Star as master mind to add there all channels to cable tv, dth & ip tv did you now nto 2.0 is not implemented by Star Network only if nto 2.0 active then the boardcast will be in trouble of revenue & trp rating

Coffee coffee
HBD Makkals
Matinee Aatam
Makkal Manathil
In Trend
SaRe Gaana

These are programs of VijayMusic along with BB4T Unseen @10:30 PM & AM (repeat)

BB Vera Level Fun - Sunday Special program for BiggBoss 4
Can anyone post Screenshots of each programs

Bro Star as master mind to add there all channels to cable tv, dth & ip tv did you now nto 2.0 is not implemented by Star Network only if nto 2.0 active then the boardcast will be in trouble of revenue & trp rating
Isn't each & every broadcaster will be in trouble? This problem is not only for Star. Coming to adding channels, in this time zone many others network has launched many channels i want to know how their channels get added? StarSports Marathi,Malayalam is hardly available, why star didn't distributed it properly? (although there is no need )

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock