DDF Exclusive Vijay Music launched now

600x200
anyone please translate.
From now on let's begin the game even in music

Waiting for addition by DTHs.
I had a hope till the official launch that they change the logo. Because it looks odd from sister channels. Also it is a copy of Jalsha Movies.
Instead of going to Jalsha Movies, they should have gone with Maa Music once atleast, it's quite different from other channels and would have stand out.
At least it is better than Maa Gold which slapped a horrible wordmark on top of the Jalsha Movies logo. But I agree that they should have shown the creativity our members have been showing for Star Suvarna and Star Pravah in the logo creativity thread recently.

Jalsha Movies itself is long overdue for a rebrand and needs a change from the pink and purple combination.

After Vijay Music it is Pravah's turn now Star should launch Star Pravah Movies and Star Pravah Music in future, I hope they will sure launch one day as already Star Pravah is successful and no.1 channel.

After Vijay Music it is Pravah's turn now Star should launch Star Pravah Movies and Star Pravah Music in future, I hope they will sure launch one day as already Star Pravah is successful and no.1 channel.
They need to complete "Jalsha" Family of Channels as well by launching StarJalsha Music.

They need to complete "Jalsha" Family of Channels as well by launching StarJalsha Music.
Also Pravah family to be completed for that they need Pravah Movies, Music and also Star Sports Marathi (don't know where this channel has gone, not available anywhere) may be in future they will launch this three channels along with HD channel and complete their Star Pravah family like Zee Marathi family (Zee Marathi, Zee Yuva, Zee Talkies, Zee Vajawa, Zee 24 Taas) also in coming days Colors Marathi family will get Complete as Colors Marathi Cinema is in Test Mode ( Colors Marathi, Colors Marathi Cinema, News18 Lokmat).

Finally after 1 year of testing the channel is launched. Vijay Music testing was started on 29th November 2019 and launched on 04th October 2020.

Now 4 channels are left to launch from star India network!
Vijay Music ✅
Star Gold 2 HD 🔜
Star Movie Select 🔜
Disney Channel HD 🔜
Star Sports 3 HD 🔜

Star may launch "Jalsha Josh" A bengali music channel next year. They applied a logo for trademark registration.

Star Vijay music PQ low & Raj music better than Vijay music & also some local cable TV channels PQ is equal to sun TV And AQ is also low friends share your opinion
I know your Sun network fan, not happy from Star Vijay music Launch and commenting same comments in social media too, But they are introducing Something New in Tamil television market
8WpuPhx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock