Breaking Vijay Super HD has been added by Airtel Digital TV

Vijay Super HD added on LCN 773.
9FYdLrk.jpg

BxEeuP8.jpg
It's Dolby audio 5.1

Tataplay not adding in vijay super hd channel, tataplay is currently adding other language channels not important for adding tamil channel

Just wait for some more time many other pending HD channels will get added very soon, delay is not bcoz bandwidth issue but most probably other possible reasons which i have discussed before.... As i have observed they are working on completing different tasks and as many of them are interconnected so for certain things to be implemented it is important for related work to be first completed.

Just wait for some more time many other pending HD channels will get added very soon, delay is not bcoz bandwidth issue but most probably other possible reasons which i have discussed before.... As i have observed they are working on completing different tasks and as many of them are interconnected so for certain things to be implemented it is important for related work to be first completed.
I have been hearing this 'very soon' from you for a long time. Comment only when you get updates based on credible clues and insiders and not based on assumptions and speculations.

I have been hearing this 'very soon' from you for a long time. Comment only when you get updates based on credible clues and insiders and not based on assumptions and speculations.
Buddy if would have tried to read and understand what i have been writing in my previous posts over last year or so then u would have not made the above statement.

Anyways things take time bcoz of various factors and lot of Pay TV Channels are awaiting addition on Airtel Digital TV most likely bcoz of reasons i have mentioned as if one carefully analyses and joins the dots then answers emerge. You r free to disagree and i shall not reply to any of such questions anymore ...Already given enough explanation in last 7 or 8 months.

Many New Pay TV Channels will continue to be provided on A La Carte basis until New Updated RIO is signed + implemented which shall include these channels as part of Broadcaster Bouquet....As i can decode right now Airtel Digital TV has opted to sign agreement for addition of some Pay Channels on their platform on standalone basis rather than signing updated RIO as in lot of cases it would then require changes in LCN order of various channels in some or all genres which cannot be done right now as it shall lead to violation of Channel Slab arrangement agreed upon in ongoing RIO agreement with other broadcasters.....

This is why many channels are in waiting list for them to be added on Airtel Digital TV Platform, only select few which can be accommodated adhering to current Slab order/LCN placement order of all broadcasters as agreed upon in respective RIO agreement will get added and of these too lot many will be available on individual basis rather than as part of Broadcaster Or DPO bouquet bcoz of reason i have explained above ..... If such channels are included in DPO bouquet then some temporary price rise may happen or airtel could well absorb the price burden and keep DPO bouquet price same.

Other Pay TV Channels shall only get added once New Updated RIO agreements get implemented and LCN Realignment is done accordingly, till such time even if empty LCN r available in concerned genre still such channels would remain to be kept in pending status

Hi vadi bro, very strange way I m getting reply from CC saying that channel 773 is not available or not launched.

How to activate ji. Pls help. I am the black customer and I have 2 boxes. Pl help in getting this channel added as A-lacart

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock