Breaking Vijay Super HD has been added by Airtel Digital TV

What's up is useless it connect to airtel app. It's being 4 days i am not able to add vijay super HD is this channel not available for black customer

Pathetic service

Ramani

Buddy did u try missed call, sms, whatsapp option to add the channel? Also tweet to Airtel Cares if by above modes u r unable to add this channel to ur DTH Account, their team shall call and resolve the issue within a short time period

I Can Help You!

DM Me Your Customer ID!

But If You're Airtel Black Customer, I Can't Add

Anna so this channel ain't showing under A La Carte section for Airtel Black customers even on the Airtel MSales app? If so, what is the reason?

Maybe this is just a soft launch and they r awaiting to add other pending channels from Disney-Star thereafter including these in DPO + Broadcaster Bouquet

Also anna why broadcaster bouquets not available for Airtel Black customers on the Airtel App? I think just like they r providing the option of only select high priced DPO bouquets to Airtel Black DTH combo plan users though giving 90 to 100 % waiver on NCF for such bouquets and even 15 to 20% discount on DPO bouquet price similarly they have disallowed this user base to opt for broadcaster bouquet.

As Airtel Black offers many freebies, discounts, benefits hence certain restrictions have been put in so that company is able to earn some profit or maintain a stable ARPU

Xc83BWt.jpg
What video bitrate does it have ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock