DDF Exclusive Vijay Super rebranded now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes zee have lots of movies,but u have to keep in mind that sun TV slowed buying in first half of 2018 because they are investing in there Marathi and Bengali channels, but in year end sun tv CFO told they aggressively buy new movies and produce more movies,from 2019,one more thing this only March but they have 18 movies in that 4 movies released ,2 movies are block buster.
SunTV not slow .... Sun Targeted only big hero movies.... Zee target small budget and disaster movies... Plz go and check...

Zee is a big threat for Star and Sun in Tamil. Sun is unable to buy Satellite rights positively, I mean most of the movies they bought were flops recently. Further its getting harder for them to buy the rights. So they started to produce... Producing higher budget or big hero movies help them to dub and use in other Southern markets. They prefer Vijay for Tamil and Malayalam. Karthi and Vishal for Tamil and Telugu.

Zee is a big threat for Star and Sun in Tamil. Sun is unable to buy Satellite rights positively, I mean most of the movies they bought were flops recently. Further its getting harder for them to buy the rights. So they started to produce... Producing higher budget or big hero movies help them to dub and use in other Southern markets. They prefer Vijay for Tamil and Malayalam. Karthi and Vishal for Tamil and Telugu.
Not flop movies viswasam,Petta, rachasan,96, SARKAR all are hit movies except DEV U told it's hard to buy movies by SUN they don't have good relations with LYCA , currently they are producing more movies in Tamil then the other production houses that's difference between sun and zee TV.

Last edited:
Not flop movies viswasam,Petta, rachasan,96, SARKAR all are hit movies except DEV U told it's hard to buy movies by SUN they don't have good relations with LYCA , currently they are producing more movies in Tamil then the other production houses that's difference between sun and zee TV.
Bro, as usual like some other post this is going in different direction. Vijay Super is rebranded now and if they are telecasting good movies even if some are good movies dubbed in tamil then lets sit and enjoy.Thats it.

Bro, as usual like some other post this is going in different direction. Vijay Super is rebranded now and if they are telecasting good movies even if some are good movies dubbed in tamil then lets sit and enjoy.Thats it.
I think they telecast Hollywood dubbed movies in Summer vacation for trp and viewership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock