Vijay TV HD added on lcn 894

Chezhiyan said:
Very Well Said Bro...:tup

No Body Can Beat Our Sun Network Channels:luv:luv:hrt

Sun Clairty is good. But they still use 4:3 format sometimes.

For me the best Clarity among all channels is Colors Infinity HD. Amazing clarity

For what airtel adding Dolby Digital Plus logo in Vijay HD. Not even stereo sound also not clear. Broadcaster telecast only stereo sound for all the content( seriously watched around 10 hrs)

supermachi said:
What they show in fillers

Only songs as of now combined with some cut songs from velainu vandhutta vellaikaaran movie

I am okay with the Vijay :HD quality when compared to the poor 3GP quality ( though its improved now ).
Sun TV should change few things in their :HD feed. all their ads are in SD. To the worst sun music :HD is showing old songs in 4:3 with black on sides which is ridiculous and irritating.

thegreat said:
I am okay with the Vijay :HD quality when compared to the poor 3GP quality ( though its improved now ).
Sun TV should change few things in their :HD feed. all their ads are in SD. To the worst sun music :HD is showing old songs in 4:3 with black on sides which is ridiculous and irritating.

I agree with you on Sun Network HD channels..

In SD, they are cropping content vertically when playing HD songs or movies (except Sun TV)..

M.J.Sadiq said:
I agree with you on Sun Network HD channels..

In SD, they are cropping content vertically when playing HD songs or movies (except Sun TV)..

I agree with Some of the old songs and movies are in SD in Sun TV , Sun music. But 85% high quality in Sun TV and Sun music. It happens because of same EPG and exactly same timing of telecasting in both SD & HD formats. We cannot neglect old movies and songs. ( most of the sports channels telecasting old match highlights in SD with box)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock