Vijay's Bairavaa - 100 + Crores in 4 Days

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 136
  • Views: Views 20,190
RE: Vijay's Bairavaa - The emotional Hunter

@Mr.People -- I having full respect on you as a respectble bro till now .. But my comment abt Mr.Vijay smile is fully based on kidding and u itself know that so only u giving same kind of kidding reply abt Mr.Ajith and i liked & accept it .. If you hurt means you can openly tell to me know ill edit my post or you may bashed me ill accept that .. But not doing all that one member bashed abt me and giving request to you bulb and tease him(me) you gave liked that (post #102) .. You can able to tease me :huh .. Give a try on that lets see .. Hereafter i wont post any of ur threads @ any cost .. Post all the details abt Mr.Vijay in all ur threads and Mr.Vijay fans will come and love u , like u , they will post lovable comment abt you and feel happy for that .. Hereafter u wont get other actor fans , neutral member comments in ur threads .. Finally , any of my comment abt your or Mr.Vijay for that u felt hurt means very sorry for that apologize [emoji120] .. All the best for ur Mr.Vijay anna bairaava film enjoy ..

bf4fMo6.jpg

Good movie to watch with family in theaters, 1st half superb ,watched the movie @premiere show.

Bairavaa Review

Bairavaa, the Kollywood movie starred by Ilaya Thalapathy Vijay, written and directed by Bharathan is the big release that hit the screens here today. Malayali actress Keerthy Suresh has played the female lead in this mass masala entertainer which was bankrolled by Vijaya Productions. The movie has been created a great amount of hype before its release as its teaser and trailer had received great reception and created some records in terms of its YouTube views. But we have to say that the movie failed to impress the audience and failed to do any justice to the hype it created. It ended as another clichéd Kollywood Masala flick which has nothing to offer other than colossal disappointment for the audience.

The film was all about a daring tax collector, who ends up fighting against a big criminal who had his clutches on the educational sector in Tamil Nadu. Vijay’s character meets the character played by Keerthy Suresh at a wedding and immediately he falls in love with her. While pursuing her, he come to know about her flash back and he realizes that her life is at stake due to some events that happened in her life. So he decides to save her by solving the problems of her. What are those problems in which Keerthy’s character lands on and how Vijay’s character resolves it forms the plot of this movie.

We have to say that Bharathan, the writer/director of this movie had failed to bring anything new to the story and presentation of it. It was the same old story of hero rescuing the heroine from all troubles. Sometimes a different style of presenting an old story works well and we have seen it many times as well. But here nothing happened like that. Most of the situations in the plot was artificial and at some parts it looked terrible as well. There are a few exciting scenes, which were scattered here and there for the fans of Vijay and totally the film will not excite you as it is a predictable one.

The performance of Vijay was good as usual, as he always hold on to his terrific screen presence more than his skill as an actor. Keerthy Suresh too looked good and she does not had anything much to do in the movie. One liners from Sathish did provide some comic relief here and there as well. Jagapathi Babu, Daniel Balaji etc did their part well and Mollywood artists like Vijaya Raghavan, Aparnna Vinod, Seema G Nair also done well in the movie.

The DOP by M Sukumar was decent and Santhosh Narayanan’s songs were not up to the mark. But the background music was good and that had helped the mass sequences, specially, the pre-climax fight a lot. Praveen KL edited the movie. He did his best, but the shabby screenplay had made the movie to lag here and there.

In total, Bhairava is a movie which has been made only for the fans of Vijay and it seems that even his fans will not love it as much as they like his previous movies. So, it is a movie that can be avoided if you are not a hardcore Vijay fan

Reviews I heard from my colleagues - Movie not good. Only fans can watch.

Vijay Fans - top, tucker, dhool, 150 crores
Others - movie ok, one time watchable

Real - may get 80 cr from theatre; 15 cr from tv rights

M.J.Sadiq said:
Reviews I heard from my colleagues - Movie not good. Only fans can watch.
No ,not like that , anyone can watch who they wants movie with fun and joy :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya  without searching logic  :clap

Sai Laxman said:
@Mr.People -- I having full respect on you as a respectble bro till now .. But my comment abt Mr.Vijay smile is fully based on kidding and u itself know that so only u giving same kind of kidding reply abt Mr.Ajith and i liked & accept it .. If you hurt means you can openly tell to me know ill edit my post or you may bashed me ill accept that .. But not doing all that one member bashed abt me and giving request to you bulb and tease him(me) you gave liked that  (post #102) .. You can able to tease me :huh .. Give a try on that lets see .. Hereafter i wont post any of ur threads @ any cost .. Post all the details abt Mr.Vijay in all ur threads and Mr.Vijay fans will come and love u , like u , they will post lovable comment abt you and feel happy for that .. Hereafter u wont get other actor fans , neutral member comments in ur threads .. Finally , any of my comment abt your or Mr.Vijay for that u felt hurt means very sorry for that apologize [emoji120] .. All the best for ur Mr.Vijay anna bairaava film enjoy ..

Thanks bro :clap , i am not hate any haters , me and thalaivar also enjoy the haters comments (other than ugly personal comments) , you take an good decision that is good for your health also :) .Take a tension free life  :luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock